Post your wPrime 32M times

fastdude

Updated. I think i missed something or cut someone out accidentally :eek: let me know if anything is off!

And Drenlin, may i ask how you got your 635 to 3.8GHz? mine doesn't like to go above 3.6 :(

Think it was me. Do I have to post with a CPU-Z memory tab open too?

I didn't think 635s could go much higher than 3.7 on air?

Kitsune

32MBenchmrk-3-1.jpg

<.< I suck at pic editing, I am going to mess with it a bit
<.< very blury but I got it bigger.... Will this be ok?

Ok I need some pointers what am I doing wrong? Is it because I am using paint and not photoshop?

For the record this is the first time I have ever had to resize any sort of a pic.
If you want me to just rerun and try again I can do that too o_O

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
snip

<.< I suck at pic editing, I am going to mess with it a bit
<.< very blury but I got it bigger.... Will this be ok?

Ok I need some pointers what am I doing wrong? Is it because I am using paint and not photoshop?

For the record this is the first time I have ever had to resize any sort of a pic.
If you want me to just rerun and try again I can do that too o_O

Go ahead and re run it again. When you take the screen shot, don't crop or cut it anywhere, just save it and upload :good:

87dtna

Your problem isn't paint, it's photobucket cutting down the size.

There's some settings that change it, but default max is like 800x600 IIRC.

To change it, it's like a maze trying to find but follow this-

Once you are logged in and viewing your pics, in the top right hand corner click on the arrow next to your username and select ''Account settings''. After that, there's tabs below the blue bar and it will be currently on personal information. Click on the next tab over called ''album settings'' and then click on ''view my upload options'' and thats where you can change what the max setting is and just select the highest available. I think on the free photbucket account you can go up to 1280x1024 or something like that but that will be way better than the default 800x600.

FuryRosewood

download dropbox, and sync it. that is easier, dont have to worry about scaling that way.

https://www.dropbox.com/gs <- i use it, far easier than photobucket or whatever the hell file sharing thing it is, you just copy whatever to the public folder you have on the system, and copy the shared link here, presto you are good.

Intel_man

VIP Member
Your problem isn't paint, it's photobucket cutting down the size.

There's some settings that change it, but default max is like 800x600 IIRC.

To change it, it's like a maze trying to find but follow this-

Once you are logged in and viewing your pics, in the top right hand corner click on the arrow next to your username and select ''Account settings''. After that, there's tabs below the blue bar and it will be currently on personal information. Click on the next tab over called ''album settings'' and then click on ''view my upload options'' and thats where you can change what the max setting is and just select the highest available. I think on the free photbucket account you can go up to 1280x1024 or something like that but that will be way better than the default 800x600.
There's an option where it tells you that the size limit of a file is like 2MB or something like that. Use that option. Save the pic as .PNG in paint and it'll go under that file size limit.

Drenlin

And Drenlin, may i ask how you got your 635 to 3.8GHz? mine doesn't like to go above 3.6 :(

Well it wasn't anywhere close to being 24/7 stable, let me tell you :p

All of my settings are here:
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1514382

I imagine my mobo had a lot to do with it. That, and the fact that ambient temps were probably 10C or less, and I added an 80CFM fan to the front of my 212+ as a pusher. (Had to move my ram to slots 3 and 4 :/)

87dtna

There's an option where it tells you that the size limit of a file is like 2MB or something like that. Use that option. Save the pic as .PNG in paint and it'll go under that file size limit.

I believe it's only 1mb for the free photobucket, but not 100% sure on that.

linkin

VIP Member
I believe it's only 1mb for the free photobucket, but not 100% sure on that.

You're right. What's a free alternative that allows unlimited filesize/resolution? I don't like dropbox because it means another startup tiem :(

87dtna

The max resolution on the free photobucket I believe is 1280x1024, which should be plenty large to view. 800x600 is just too small.

EDIT- actually it looks like the max for free photobucket is 1024x768.....but that still may be large enough to view.

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
The max resolution on the free photobucket I believe is 1280x1024, which should be plenty large to view. 800x600 is just too small.

EDIT- actually it looks like the max for free photobucket is 1024x768.....but that still may be large enough to view.

It's readable. Well it's readable when I use PNG images anyway.

Drenlin

I just dropped my res to 1024x768 while benching so it wouldn't be a problem :/

Won't work as well if you don't have a 4:3/5:4 monitor though...

Drenlin

I'm on 1280x1024 as well. :) I think I have a smaller version of your monitor, actually. You've got an HP vs19e, right?

What I was saying was that a 16:10/16:9 monitor would look awful at a low res like that, even if the screenshot would come out ok.

FuryRosewood

i mentioned earlier, if you want to avoid scaling issues, you can use a cloud system like drop-box, which is far more intuitive than photo bucket or that crap...it syncs automatically, you just drop images into your public drop-box folder, share the public link and your good. no need for resizing, no need for dicking with it, and you have 2 gig of sync storage for free. https://www.dropbox.com/downloading

linkin

VIP Member
i'm on 1280x1024 as well. :) i think i have a smaller version of your monitor, actually. You've got an hp vs19e, right?

What i was saying was that a 16:10/16:9 monitor would look awful at a low res like that, even if the screenshot would come out ok.

hp 1740 :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update for ya Linkin...

snip.png

All stock clocks.

Il probably re-submit another run at a later date when i overclock...not got time too though yet.