Post your wPrime 32M times

Jet

VIP Member
capturehz.png

just temporary until I spend some time on it. I don't know what's up with wPrime saying it's an ES? At least this puts me into the top 3 for now :)

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Hmm... your TRAS setting should be 24 for CAS9 I believe :) Will add score now unless you want to fix it and re-run ;)

Jet

VIP Member
Hmm... your TRAS setting should be 24 for CAS9 I believe :) Will add score now unless you want to fix it and re-run ;)

I have some file transfers that need to happen before I can potentially crash the system, so I'll leave that one for now :)

linkin

VIP Member
Okay then, went ahead and added it.

Note to all, I will be moving house in about 2 months, so I might be getting some new hardware ;)

87dtna

Finally got the L5640 installed. Just a teaser, only up to 2.8ghz so far on stock volts (1.05) and ran a 6.249 :D :D

EDIT- Make that 5.344 at 3.2ghz now 1.12v :)

Last edited:

87dtna

Will get higher later on but just for now-

L5640Wprime34ghz.jpg

Temps topping out at 45c with a megahalems. WAY more to go in this chip. Should get 4ghz.

87dtna

Done for tonight with this one, hooked this up on an X58 extreme board in my backup PC (still haven't updated the bios on the P6T yet) and that rig doesn't have as good of a PSU so I don't want to push it yet.
Temps topping out at 55c now, still more room to go but just with a better PSU.

L5640Wprime39ghz.jpg

87dtna

haha, thanks. It doesn't clock like a 980x, but I only paid 1/2 the price so I think I still got a steal :good:

This chip won't do me any good for SPI though :( And for some reason I can't even run 1600mhz memory clocks or it won't even post. Bad memory controller, so low clocks with tighter timings it is! Although those settings above were just quick and dirty, no fine tuning at all.

Jet

VIP Member
It's not the first time I've had an ES cpu, probably won't be the last.

You mean the chip or the board? This board hit 240 base clock by the previous owner, and he was only an intermediate overclocker at best.

Is this on air? I thought most boards maxed out at around the 225BCLK mark?

87dtna

Might have been water cooled, but not subzero. What does the cooling have to do with the max base clock of a board? Some chips have base clock walls with given temps.