Praetor overtake ian?

Christopher

VIP Member
Well ian, Praetor's post count is nearing yours quite quickly! I know how much you love first place so you better try and get a few more of those quad-posts going or else!

This might be the first time I ever see someone take over ian's post count, I'll take a screenshot of it and save it for later :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL but it wouldnt really be a fair comparison really ... I dont sleep. :p hehe Watch me get banned 1 post away from beating him LOL.

'sides it's not about the quantity, most of my posts I'd say are quality posts ... well at least i certainly try. :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Praetor 76.18 posts per day

Praetor Total Posts: 729 (76.18 posts per day)

Ian Total Posts: 958 (4.12 posts per day)

Never thought Id see the day, but it is only a matter of time.....I didnt think anything above a 10 post per day average was possible.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Watch me get banned 1 post away from beating him LOL.
nah, I wouldnt do that, I'll just fix it so that your post count = my post count - 1
come on Chroder, you are the vbulletin expert, if anyone will know how to do that, you will!
nah just kidding I wouldnt do that...

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LMAO i vaguely recall having a low of "just" 60 ppd but yeah, it's creepin up. I'm hoping to hit 100ppd heehee.

:D

Christopher

VIP Member
Watch out Praetor, he used to threated us with that "edit your postcount lower" all the time -- keep an eye out ;)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Watch out Praetor, he used to threated us with that "edit your postcount lower" all the time -- keep an eye out
Which one? They're both shot from not sleeping :p

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Nah i'm past that :p ... and even past that ... let's just say i stopped when caffiene pills didnt affect me anymore LOL

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Sheer willpower. Nothing else keeps me awake. Willpower, dedication and the knowledge that if my CAV is less than 75% i wont get 50% of tuition and if my CAV is less than 85% then I might not get into the Graduate School of my choice anymore.

In the winter, taking a cold shower, not drying off and sleeping with the window open will ensure I dont sleep for more than 40minutes. No such guarantee in the summer. I know I'm pushin myself pretty hard and I've kinda been broken a couple times but there have always been a friend or two i can count on when that happens. :)

Let's just say, taking on two flagship-programs from two different schools simultaneously is gonna be a challenge next term heehee :)

But honestly, I dont really need sleep anymore. Serious. Ive been working on controlling my sleeping patterns and what my body "thinks" it needs since January 2003 (well acutally December 2002) so I'm pretty used to it now. Of course, if the need arises, i can sleep like a rock for virtually an indefinite amount of time (hehe I've been known to sleep through firedrills in residence LOL). Like i said ... it's not healthy and im prolly pushin myself a tad to far ... but I know what "im gettin into" (or at least i think i do).

Last year I slept quite regularly (even by normal definitions), during the summer ... but then again last year i had a girlfriend. I dont sleep (much) this summer. :(

Christopher

VIP Member
I remember last summer I'd do the same. I'd stay up a looong time and usually it wouldn't really affect me. This summer though, I try to keep a regular pattern.

Christopher

VIP Member
I think it's something to do with us nerds hating daylight :p I mean, why stay up during the day while you can do it all at night? :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL or why not just stay up all the time (unless of course one is ordered to bed... thats a different story).

Christopher

VIP Member
Pfft, I need my beauty sleep :D I get cranky if I have too little or too much sleep these days. Only the sweet sweet taste of an Iced Cap from Tim's can help me then.

Mmmm, iced cap... Timmies is open this late right?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Timmies is 24-7-365 :D (get me a Medium Ice Cap too!)
Wait till you get to post-secondary, Timmy's is the hangout for studiers at 3A-4AM the night before the exam (and coincidentally where I do my tutoring at an extremely premium price hehehe).