Praetor overtake ian?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone wanna make some guesses (on the original topic)? I have no idea but im guessin' 36hours from now give and take 2hours. Heehee

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Yes indeed but I've also got at least a 90%+ high-quality post rate .. lots of people on forums (esp this other forum im on) have a tendency to get carried away with posting for numbers and post stupid crap all over the place like "I agree ..." or "Get this ..." (without any explanaitions) etc. There's a tendency to post SOMETHING just for the sake of posting which really brings the quality of the forum/thread down. :(

Christopher

VIP Member
ian
Administrator

Praetor
Super Moderator

Well you got like a hundred just while I was sleeping :p So I'd say another day or so, depending on how many new questions are posted :D (And how dirty ian is going to play this ;))

Usually, the more time your registered the less your PPD is, but yours is actually going up! lol

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL well i just need to roughly 150 more .... before ian signs on. If im not mistaken its something like 1AM there heehee, roughly 6 hours before normal people begin to wakeup

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Well you got like a hundred just while I was sleeping :p
haha nice try
yeah its 2:20am here, and Im still awake, you dont think im just going to give in without a fight do you?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
roughly 6 hours before normal people begin to wakeup
that definitely excludes me, when it comes to staying up late, I can outdo you canadians........

ian

Administrator
Staff member
All the best television is on at this hour, gotta love those infomercials...

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
With respect to some of them infomercials, you gotta wonder how the marketing people who booked say, the 5AM slot could possibly think that people staying up that late could possibly be interested in, say, exercise bike or something.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Just for the record, that was sarcasm, I have watched infomercials when there is nothing else on, but I dont like them..
Im not tired, but I think Ill try and sleep, I think I can get at least a couple of nights sleep knowing that my no 1 spot will still remain intact :)

Fure6

Praetor said:
LMAO i vaguely recall having a low of "just" 60 ppd but yeah, it's creepin up. I'm hoping to hit 100ppd heehee.

:D

didn't you say that you average 300 post/day at your afterdawn forum or somthing? :eek:

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
ahhh.... he'll probably get bored just as i did on WMF, just a few post shy of overtaking you, ian. :p

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah! The FoodSaver and UltraMixer ^^
Dont forget the knives that can cut shoes!

didn't you say that you average 300 post/day at your afterdawn forum or somthing?
I process 300-400 posts a day but only post something on the order of 20 posts a day.... this site is all about hardware ... my fav :)

he'll probably get bored just as I did on WMF
Read ya loud and clear LOL ... need a bit of variety here and there

pipit

Well, you guyzz like to be awake all day. don't you think sleeping is delicious/nice.....
this morning, i have my final project'presentation.
and for completing my final project, i probably only sleep 4-5 hours a day.

and for that time.....sleeping was becoming a dream..a wish... and...bed was becoming so yummmyyyyyy.(what it's called in english...)

thanx got it's over this morning. I have done my presentation......ha ha ha.....i'm free to get well sleep now.

But, of course everybody has their own way of sleeping....but, rather suprised kowing that there are people who rarely sleeping.....

and, thanx got for guyz/girls like you are make my knowledge in computer improve.
:D. i wish that you all are in healty are fit with that kind way of life.:p

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
this morning, I have my final project'presentation.
Im helping a friend on his term paper as it is right now (~0430 here).... havnt slept in 2 days... got another day of "reserves" left in me before im tired but my buddy is dying LOL

don't you think sleeping is delicious/nice.....
Yeah its nice ... too nice... too comfortable .... that cant be right ... *nervously looks around* ... *hides* :p