Praetor overtake ian?

pipit

poor your body.... u probably feel ok. but maybe your body's screamingggg...
so. get sleep!!!
if i were in your friend's position. mmmmhhhh.......thats a dilemna.but better to know my friend OK but the project is also finished..ha he.. can't it be???.

i wish it can.
:)
so...good luck

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
poor your body.... u probably feel ok. but maybe your body's screamingggg...so. get sleep!!!
Yeah I guess it is but thats what friends are for :)

if I were in your friend's position. mmmmhhhh.......thats a dilemna.but better to know my friend OK but the project is also finished..ha he.. can't it be???.

i wish it can.

so...good luck
Thx .. im not actually in school right now (on coop working as programmer) but im helping him because his teammates kinda screwed him over by not working on it for last while. So essentially in the last 2 days ive developed a 40 page term paper ... kinda kewl actually ... they ought o have a degree of BS :p (but it's damn good BS at that) heehee

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i work mostly nights, so whenever i have things that need to be done during the day, it is commen for me not to get any sleep at all and stay up for 48-72 hours straight.

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
it's not desireable to stay up that long, but i am still used to it from my college days. i went to school full time, had to part time jobs and one full time PITA (girlfriend)! lol :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
i went to school full time, had to part time jobs and one full time PITA (girlfriend)! lol
School: 32 hours/week
Job: 25-40 hours/week
Girl: everything else ('course i dont mind :p)
Eat: no time remaining in week
Sleep: no time remaining in week

nomav6

last semester I was going to school full time, and working full time, every other week I would pull some overtime, and I would also work as a freelance photography and freelance webdesigner, I would get about 4 hours sleep on the during the week, but I would sleep all weekend, but this coming semester I'll be working on 3 more webpages, but Im only going part time college.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I would also work as a freelance photography and freelance webdesigner
Me too! (I wish i got to keep the camera though heehee ... Canon EOS1D ... *drools*)

nomav6

cool, Im trying to set up a site right now where I'll be selling some pictures of mine, I'll give you the link once I get up and going.