Privacy error only on facebook

I keep getting a privacy error only on facebook on google chrome. it worked fine earlier today. ive tried resetting time and nothing. says my connection is not private? anyone have any idea how to fix it?

also cant get on on my cell browser app still works tho. and thats on wifi and cell data

Last edited by a moderator:
just adblock

ill take a look tho

ive had it on for a year or so tho no problems

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant get it to even let me sign on to the app now i need to reset it but now when i try and go to the site it wants to verfiy im human and wants a credit card number and crap

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Scan your system for malware. Run the adwcleaner, junkware removal tool and malwarebytes. If you still have the issue then let me know.

Your account was sending spam, and for this reason it is temporarily blocked. To unlock your account, you must confirm that you are a real person and not a robot, and to prove you are the owner of the account. To do this, go through a simple verification procedure and fill out the form and submit it below. Immediately after that, your account will be unlocked. Please note that the data required for verification is not stored on facebook servers and used only to unlock your account. Thank you for your understanding.

thats what the facebook on the computer says when i go to the page

also on that page it wants me to verify by putting name and address and all and then credit card number but then when i try and go to support from google it comes up with the privacy thing

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I've never seen that before. Try going to facebook using IE and see if it allows you. You may need to uninstall and reinstall chrome. You will get blocked from facebook if you comment too much.

i tried on firefox and it did samething i uninstalled ie

all this started i think when i commented on an old post with alot of post on it and now nothing works

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
If you are having issues, try doing a system restore back to a day when it was working fine. I just have a feeling its a block though.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Try using the phone but not on wifi. Might have something to do with the modem/router.

I did do that and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Mostly works tho after being off Wi-Fi for a bit. Just tried it at my friends on Wi-Fi. It worked fine so something to do with my network Idk what tho

beers

Staff member
Can you view the certificate itself to see specifically what might be the problem?