Privacy error only on facebook

when i try and download the plug in all i get is the ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll\

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Since you are using chrome, download the latest version of chrome since flash player is built into it.

its up to date and its still popping up saying i needed to. its some kind of virus i think but i cant figure out how to get rid of it

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
There is malware out there that will tell you that you need to update flash player. Just run the programs recommended as before.

adwcleaner
junkware removal tool
malwarebytes

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Get rid of the uvk program.

And FYI, there is an edit button on your posts so you can edit them after the fact instead of creating another post. :)

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I've never even heard about it before. And it doesn't include those programs. From what I just read online it collects the logs from those programs after running them and includes them in reports. I'm gonna have to read up on it before I can recommend using it.

when i run adwcleaner im not sure what to do i click scan and it says its waiting on for action idk what to do to make it scan

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
When you open adwcleaner, it will take about a minute or so to scan. When it says waiting on action, that means its done and you need to press the cleaning button. After it has ran it will reboot the system and pop up with a log.

# AdwCleaner v4.112 - Logfile created 13/03/2015 at 21:31:49
# Updated 09/03/2015 by Xplode
# Database : 2015-03-05.1 [Server]
# Operating system : Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (x64)
# Username : Brock - BROCK-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\Brock\Downloads\adwcleaner_4.112 (1).exe
# Option : Cleaning

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

***** [ Scheduled tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v0.0.0.0

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v36.0.1 (x86 en-US)

-\\ Google Chrome v41.0.2272.89

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [4950 bytes] - [08/03/2015 19:06:29]
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [1797 bytes] - [11/03/2015 22:12:28]
AdwCleaner[R2].txt - [1064 bytes] - [12/03/2015 23:00:30]
AdwCleaner[R3].txt - [1088 bytes] - [13/03/2015 19:45:09]
AdwCleaner[R4].txt - [1225 bytes] - [13/03/2015 20:46:25]
AdwCleaner[R5].txt - [1265 bytes] - [13/03/2015 21:16:57]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1845 bytes] - [11/03/2015 22:15:25]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1092 bytes] - [12/03/2015 23:11:34]
AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [1155 bytes] - [13/03/2015 19:47:29]
AdwCleaner[S3].txt - [1193 bytes] - [13/03/2015 21:31:49]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S3].txt - [1252 bytes] ##########

thats what came up its still doing it after running all three programs

was gonna uninstall and reinstall chome to see if that helped but it wont even let me do that says to close all windows even when things are closed

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Why are computers such a pain in the butt? lol

Try using a different browser such as IE and see if you have any issues with flash websites such as youtube. Look at your chrome addons and see if there is anything weird in there.

Do you have more than one computer at home? to test?

Reboot windows and then try uninstalling and reinstalling chrome.

i have a super old mac from like 2007 but chrome wont update on it anymore so its out of date. tried firefox just to see did samething been trying to do some research and a place said to run what you said then run hitman pro for it to check and see if it pulls anything up

we mostly use our phones for normal search and browsing. i was actually looking into getting a new one sometime this year maybe

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What about Internet Explorer? The only other thing to do would be to do a system restore back to when it was working properly.

I would hate for you to click on that link it says because it will just make things worse.

This may be router poisoning too. There are hits that the fake adobe update has to do with router hacking. Can you reset your router back to defaults?

i can try and see hadnt ever done that. and ill have to check on restoring the computer i havent ever done that and if i ever reset it its back to factory and i rather not do that cause of the pics and stuff. im pretty sure i have a back up of them on an external hard drive. can you walk me through on the restore point?

well crap i cant remember login stuff and its not the same as what i had saved on keeper

well cant get into router right now. guess ill have to do a hard reset.

cant factory reset computer has no option i bios or anything i cant figure this thing out this is killing me

Just tried the Mac it worked fine on same website and all no problems

i downloaded avg to see if it will pull anything up. now it keeps popping up with something saying its from avg wanting me to save it? but its already running

Last edited: