• No

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters

brian

VIP Member
This is a two part thread.

First post if you any problems with the site, Please include
  • Time (GMT would help too)
  • Location (link to thread or just "New Posts link")
  • Duration of problems (mainly for slowness)
  • What were you doing? (Posting a thread, multi quoting, replying, voting, etc)

If you see another user's post with the same time frame just quote the user and provide a link.

Again we are working on finding a solution and hope with your help to get CF running quick again!

Part two is just a simple pole, have you ever experienced slowness on the site? If you are posting in this thread, then it is a yes, however if you have never experienced slowness this will also help.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Multi-quote replying and searching is quite slow, quite often. I'll have more details when I get back home in a few days.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last edited:

CrayonMuncher

I've had a few problems accessing from asia, it could be very slow on a 3 Mb connection but that could be because i'm far from the server.
I've had it many times where i would post and the post would go through but it would go to a blank screen and say it is loading but never does anything, but as i said the post goes through.
It seems fine on my 416Kbs connection back in the uk.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone noticed any issues in the past 20 minutes or so? I logged in and noticed I was the only user online. Has anyone had any problems using the site today?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
It was slow earlier posting and accessing a thread. I was able to check server loads, they were a little high but nothing compared to what they usually are when things are slow.

Last edited:

Quiltface

Has anyone noticed any issues in the past 20 minutes or so? I logged in and noticed I was the only user online. Has anyone had any problems using the site today?

i notice that whenever i make a post and it ends up being the 1st post on a new page it locks up... i have to hit the back button and then hit refresh. by locks up i just mean the screen just sits there and loads. i cant give you a time of day or anything but i think this happens everytime.

that and today it has been a lil sluggish more than usual, i cant provide you with times though im sorry. but its always with posting, i dont usually have a problem with just loading threads to read them.

mihir

VIP Member
I had saved my password in the google chrome browser for CF and also have checked the remember me box.But whenever I go to CF I have to login again and then when I type in the first letter of my username autocomplete works and then the password is automatically filled and i press enter.Then it goes to the page where it shows that i have entered a wrong password and only 4 attempts are left and without any clicking it gets redireted to the CF index, and I am logged in.So I turned off the save password and login everytime

Aastii

VIP Member
I had saved my password in the google chrome browser for CF and also have checked the remember me box.But whenever I go to CF I have to login again and then when I type in the first letter of my username autocomplete works and then the password is automatically filled and i press enter.Then it goes to the page where it shows that i have entered a wrong password and only 4 attempts are left and without any clicking it gets redireted to the CF index, and I am logged in.So I turned off the save password and login everytime

Delete cookies and try again if you want it to remember your pass

mihir

VIP Member
Delete cookies and try again if you want it to remember your pass

All my internet history/cookies/temporary internet files gets automatically deleted everytime I close the browser.Except the forms data and the passwords.

Quiltface

make sure you are typing www.computerforum.com and not just computerforum.com i had the same thing happen to me with the incorrect password thing and that fixes it.

Quiltface

lol posting that post as well... I am using FF 3.6.15

it said waiting for pagead2.googlesyndication.com in the status bar in my browser.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
[YT]ArAlwupRy6c[/YT]

Working for me...

edit. does work for me.

Last edited: