Have you experienced problems?

• Yes

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters

linkin

VIP Member
Sometimes logging in will log me in, return to the main page and ask me ti sign in again, over and over. Until I click another link to another part of the forum.

Apoc

Still nothing. I used the HTTPS code, Old Embed code and Enable privacy enhanced mode all with and without the YT tages. I even used the iframe code.

It well only work if I grab one from another site with a YouTube embeded video. It might just be my browser (IE9). I don't plan on embeding anytime soon so it's not a big deal for me. Belive it or not I went to college to learn web sit codeing, shows how much I paid attention hey. Didn't finnish by the way, got to bored.

Turbo10

i havent encountered any slowness, but i used to post something then id get a blank screen but nothing too bad

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of the issues have resolved themselves after Ian transferred to a dedicated server.

mihir

VIP Member
I don't know whether this is an issue or not,
but when not logged in on CF the birthday lists remains the same as the last time I was logged in.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know whether this is an issue or not,
but when not logged in on CF the birthday lists remains the same as the last time I was logged in.

They only change on a daily basis. Do you have your time zone set correctly in user CP?

mihir

VIP Member
They only change on a daily basis. Do you have your time zone set correctly in user CP?

I have the timezone set.
When I was logged in I saw many members's birthdays but then when I logged out it was displaying birthdays of members who had their birthday the previous day.And when I logged in it again was displaying the updated list.

mihir

VIP Member
Error 403

We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for / on this server.

You do not have permission to access this server. Before trying again, run anti-virus and anti-spyware software and remove any viruses and spyware from your computer.

Your technical support key is: 73f0-1ddb-2b02-1b1f

You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.

If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact ian(@)computerforum(.)com and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.
I am not able to reach CF.Using proxy servers to reach CF.
tried both windows and ubuntu.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
I am not able to reach CF.Using proxy servers to reach CF.
tried both windows and ubuntu.

If you can, continue to use a proxy to log into the site. Without going into too many details, we're working on a few things behind the scenes, and, for the time being, a small number of you may encounter this error. Using a proxy is probably the best method to avoid this error.

mihir

VIP Member
If you can, continue to use a proxy to log into the site. Without going into too many details, we're working on a few things behind the scenes, and, for the time being, a small number of you may encounter this error. Using a proxy is probably the best method to avoid this error.

Ok Sir. :good:
Any Estimated time of completion ??
And is no - one else besides me getting this problem??
I am also able access it through my phone and the problem arises at the same time every night.
Anyways will use proxy till then.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Ok Sir. :good:
Any Estimated time of completion ??
And is no - one else besides me getting this problem??
I am also able access it through my phone and the problem arises at the same time every night.
Anyways will use proxy till then.

Sorry for the inconvenience. No ETA at the moment, but I'll personally let you know when we're finished up.

linkin

VIP Member
Things aren't loading fully. Well they are, but every single CF page is still "loading" waiting for c.statcounter.com

linkin

VIP Member
Ever since today, any time I quote someone, it says underneath "You have selected 1 post that is not part of this thread. Quote this post as well, or deselect this post."

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Ever since today, any time I quote someone, it says underneath "You have selected 1 post that is not part of this thread. Quote this post as well, or deselect this post."

Test.

Working fine for me at the moment.

tremmor

I also seen it. Runs fine other than that. running fast for me also. just the error message above.

gamblingman

VIP Member
When I logged in today about 13:30 Central Time, instead of the normal:

"...if you're not redirected in... then click here...." all that was shown in the box was:

"Could not find phrase 'invalid_redirect_url_x'."

This happened yesterday also but didn't post it, thought it might have been a fluke.

I wish this thread could be a permanent link at bottom of forum site. Maybe next to the "Contact Us" link, saying "Report Problem". Just a thought.