• Yes

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters

mihir

VIP Member
When I logged in today about 13:30 Central Time, instead of the normal:

"...if you're not redirected in... then click here...." all that was shown in the box was:

"Could not find phrase 'invalid_redirect_url_x'."

This happened yesterday also but didn't post it, thought it might have been a fluke.

I wish this thread could be a permanent link at bottom of forum site. Maybe next to the "Contact Us" link, saying "Report Problem". Just a thought.

Happened with me too twice but now it stopped.

Sorry for the inconvenience. No ETA at the moment, but I'll personally let you know when we're finished up.

Oh sorry for the late info but since I changed my net connection,to a cable 1mbps line the problem has been resolved,even though I have a static IP.

Last edited:

wolfeking

banned
When I logged in today about 13:30 Central Time, instead of the normal:

"...if you're not redirected in... then click here...." all that was shown in the box was:

This happened yesterday also but didn't post it, thought it might have been a fluke.

I wish this thread could be a permanent link at bottom of forum site. Maybe next to the "Contact Us" link, saying "Report Problem". Just a thought.
Im still getting that same error with login, but ut still logs in fine via clicking on forum then userCP.

gamblingman

VIP Member
Still happening every time I log in. I click computer forum and then I can go to User CP.

Wolfeymole

It seems to have come round slightly.

Remember what I said in PM earlier John as I have seen servers down or slowing before today.

Cheers mate. :)

Edit: As of 8:00pm GMT the server is still having issues.

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the server is located in the USA.

If anyone is still having problems logging in or get the same error please let us know. Ian applied a patch during the night and it should have fixed it.

linkin

VIP Member
I'm getting pages that are completely loaded but still "loading" waiting for "c.statcounter.com"