Scariest Game You've Ever Played

Justin

VIP Member
F.E.A.R. was def creapy. E.P. has been creeping me out too. I almost fell out of my chair when you climb up the ladder and she pops out of the damn vent thing. Scared the crap out of me.

i jumped out of my chair screaming when that happened. that was the climax of the game. in the first F.E.A.R. it was when you climbed down the ladder and you saw alma, then once your reach the bottom you see paxton. i also jumped out of my chair and screamed.

Josh_45

Silent Hill 1 for the PSx was utterly horrifying. Playing that as a kid when you switched to the dark world! And that weird ass name- Sam-i-elle... or something like that. Although, when I played R.E.4 I wouldn't go to sleep until I killed the boss in the freezer you have to use the thermal scope on.

pies

F.E.A.R had its moments as well as BIOSHOCK for me.
Doom never realy got to me becauuse I grew up on that game.

Froboy7391_99

There's some scary parts on Stalker like the first time you see one of those vampire things. What were they called again bloodsuckers? I hear this animalistic scream while in a dark tunnel and then something walking closer and closer but you can't see it....Then out of nowhere it just appears in your face...Luckily I was holding a sawn off shotgun at my reaction to something popping up in my face was to shoot and he died shortly after..hehe...

f.i.t.h

Resident Evil 4
The gameplay itself is fine but the music scares the shit out of me

I don't play many scary games.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
I'm playing a game called Prey that I bought from Kuzba for $10. It's kinda scary. :p

Venivik

Alright bro, this pretty much my fortay. I'm a huge Silent Hill fan, 2 being my fave. It is the top game in twisted sick you can really get. Fear.... Fear is an amazing game and I'm glad I've found a place that people don't bash it. Condemned is ok, but I'd say go more manhunt. Just last week Manhunt one scared my girl's girl so much, she's still telling people. if you have a gamecube or wii, get eternal darkness: sanities requiem. It has bleeding walls, changes your channel, puts your tv on mute, says disc read error and then comes back.. ****s with you hardcore. I lot of older games for the computer and psone were amazing. There was the clock tower series, not good games but twisted like silent hill. Clive Barkers Undying IS PHENOMENAL, especially if you like F.E.A.R. He just came out with Walls of Jericho or something for ps3 and 360 I want to check that out. But this stalker game I've never heard of, so I'd love to check it out and thank you for that. Happy gaming.

evil-xxx

Oh god!I love Silent Hill 2 too!!:eek:I used to think this game got the most affecting story I had ever seen.
I was totally shocked when Mary read the letter in the end,"James,you make me happy." oh god,this game has been beyond the game.It's great art,I think.

jimmymac

VIP Member
I am gonna go a bit old school on you guys....

Another world, which came out in 1991 for the SNES was a scary game for me. You started the game off with no story, just you in a cage. You break free and this giant unstoppable gorilla chases you, and if he catches you, you die. You flee for your life and you don't know where you are, and everyone is against you. You are completely alone in an alien world. You can't communicate with anyone and you have to survive on pure instinct. I gave a very surreal survival feeling, one that creeped you out completely.

in "another world" you started as a physicist working at a particle accelerator, its hit by lightning as you use it flinging you into "another world", you then have to run away from some strange beast thats chasing you.

It was a precursor to one of my favourite games by Delphine software called "flashback", a lot of people thought it was a sequel but it didnt actually have any link to Another World

patrickv

Resident Evil 4
The gameplay itself is fine but the music scares the shit out of me

I don't play many scary games.

aww men, lame, Res.Evil 4 wasn't scary at all men, if there's one Res.Evil Series thats scary is Res.Evil 2, hands down

maxmad

On some games when i am on a roll killing everyone then someone just pops out of nowhere in front of you Doom3 :D then you just like what the ******* hell!

lovely?

the game stalker sounds scary from your point of view but would you recomend buying it? i can get it for $20 but it is a few years old and the gameplay doesn't look like anything new or amazing...

should i get it?

i guess nobody has answered, yes it is an awesome game, and to me is still almost unmatched in the open-world feel i get, the graphics are awesome, the AI are brilliant, it has a great story, and mixes in awesome battles that really feel large-scale, with one on one combat in the deep dark caverns of Lab's X16 and X18

GSAV55

yeah, stalker is definitely a really sick game. Very immersive. Excellent open world, and pretty scary at times. stalker II is coming out sometime this year

Homenet

Never played any particularly scary games.. although I remember a level in Thief 2 in the library where a ghost swoops past you, that actually made me jump!

Froboy7391_99

yeah, stalker is definitely a really sick game. Very immersive. Excellent open world, and pretty scary at times. stalker II is coming out sometime this year

Yep, Stalker: Clear Skies, lets hope the devs won't postpone the release date on this one for the 5 or 6 years they did on the original version.

ellanky

FEAR and Extraction Point, even though I dont completely get the story.. with good graphics and the sound turned up high, it can give you the chills... i know i got the chills..