Show off your speed

Gooberman

better than our 3 down and 1 up lol
2118062619.png

wolfeking

banned
I think I am paying for either 20 or 30 down with 3 up and its okay I rekon. Still waiting for the availability to get 50 down 5 up which is the fastest internet in our county.

Thanatos

And we're paying for 6 down. Stupid ISP signed too many people on to their connection or whatever and this is what I get. I would call and complain but they couldn't do anything about it anyways.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Just bought fibernet, they promised 4mb/s upload and 60 mb/s download.... They forgot some mb!

2137286620.png

But why is your uploadspeed that high and your downloadspeed medium? I see 4-5-6 mb/s upload!?!

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here my new interwebz speed :D:D:D

Installed today oy yesh :D

Nice one,Don't forget they're upping the speeds soon so yours should be 60mb.

Not looking forward to when they put the prices right up after though,I can just see it coming.

Im already paying £37.25 a month,I'm trying to get a TV package deal + Internet with them at the moment,Doubt they will give us any offers though. :cool:
Been a long serving customer doesn't really mean anything to VM.:mad:

gigabiteme

speed

i don't know how to paste pic here, results- download-7.60mbs- upload.82mbs
ping 75ms- graded as "C" faster than 51% of canada- i am from a wireless router about 20ft away

WeatherMan

Can't you upgrade to fiber yet?

Also, what service are you on? 8Mb or 24Mb?

When I was on 8Mb with TalkTalk I received anywhere between 3-5Mb, then upgraded to 24Mb, and received around 6Mb. :p

Since making the switch to 38Mb FTTC from TalkTalk, I now get a rock solid line of 37.xMb all day every day! :)

spirit

Staff member
Nope, don't think I can upgrade yet. :( Actually on a 7Mb service from PlusNet I think, but the speed fluctuates.

You're in Essex though, closer to London, I'd expect your speed to be faster.

trewyn15

Here's my school internet, I'll have to do it again when I get back to my apartment, not this fast I know that haha

and then I just pulled this in my apartment... stupid router died so i'm using and old one :( plus we have a lot going on i think in the apartment

Last edited: