Show us where you live (kinda)

spirit

Staff member
Some of Norwich from the other day, the skyline shot I posted in May was a bit dark I thought.

tumblr_m7ocwsGgzV1rr8jsmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7ocwsGgzV1rr8jsmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7ocwsGgzV1rr8jsmo3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7odpcAuWv1rr8jsmo1_1280.jpg

This one below is a bit closer to home.

tumblr_m7ocwsGgzV1rr8jsmo4_1280.jpg

spirit

Staff member
Thanks! Been away to York this weekend and I've just got back and made some great panoramas of the scenery there on Photoshop. Will share them tomorrow. :)

ayan

mirador-cluj.jpg

500 000 inhabitants, but it still looks pretty good, and the people are pretty nice actually. Once i dropped my wallet without noticing, and a guy drew my attention that i had lost it.

Cluj Napoca

Punk

Staff member
An hour long drive to get to the start of the hour and a half long hike (most people do it in two to two and half hours):

Chamechaude.jpg

Chamechaude4.jpg

EvanK

7608163344_ed3b2d7ee4_b.jpg

The Canadian Museum for Human Rights, the first Canadian national museum ouside of Ottawa, Canada's capital.

8321247798_3175fa289f_b.jpg

Being the geographical centre not only of Canada but also of North America, Winnipeg has always been a transport hub and rail is no exception. There's always plenty of trains running over the rivers and through downtown, as seen in this photo with the city's skyline in the background.

Last edited:

Life

banned
7608163344_ed3b2d7ee4_b.jpg

The Canadian Museum for Human Rights, the first Canadian national museum ouside of Ottawa, Canada's capital.

8321247798_3175fa289f_b.jpg

Being the geographical centre not only of Canada but also of North America, Winnipeg has always been a transport hub and rail is no exception. There's always plenty of trains running over the rivers and through downtown, as seen in this photo with the city's skyline in the background.

Looks like Detroit! Very nice pictures.

AlienMenace

Driving down 35 you dont even see the fields. Just pasture of green rolling hills. 70 west is pretty similar. Longest stretch of road it feels like. Because you cant wait to hit the border but it seems like Kansas goes on forever.
Don't forget about being a bit flat out there to. lol