Small Computer Mod

Kornowski

VIP Member

lol, Why!? Because I've added a fan to my computer?
Shut up Gareth, Any way, shouldn't you be in School, don't you have your SAT's today, Here's a small revision tip for you, 2 + 2 = 4

garethcia

banned
lol, Why!? Because I've added a fan to my computer?
Shut up Gareth, Any way, shouldn't you be in School, don't you have your SAT's today, Here's a small revision tip for you, 2 + 2 = 4

School, ever heard of exam leave?

I am further on in ICT than u now anyway so beat me lad.

Ure at college lol which wnt get u v far, ict companies dnt luk 4 a levels or shit u need more.

Kornowski

VIP Member
What? You want me to beat you, What, Yeah Sure, Hows tomorrow, Still living at the same place as last time?

Ure at college lol which wnt get u v far, ict companies dnt luk 4 a levels or shit u need more.

Eeer, Yeah, I think it will.
I think a Btec National Diploma in Multimedia is better than A levels in English, Math, Science and ICT... Get your facts right before speaking...twat!

Kornowski

VIP Member
Hence me stating they do not look 4 a levels.

So why are you doing them if you want to go into IT...

National diploma?? Wow
Yeah, I know, it's great isn't it!

Honest, MCSE in administring and configuring Windows and Microsoft Systems. Yh tht wat they want. I am also going to start my CISCO certification and A+ Certification soon.

You know, for somebody of your age, you sure don't know how to spell...

apj101

VIP Member
School, ever heard of exam leave?

Stop talking like that it is the most annoying thing in the world, no one can understand you and you sound like a bloody idiot.
its really hard to understand for example:
what the hell is that supposed to mean, i figure given the context of the sentence it means "don't like", but I take ages to figure that out....spelling mistakes are ok, as is the occasional miss typed letter eg I always miss the r out on the end of the work "your", just because of the way I type, thats why I proof read before i press send

taylormsj

Thanks, I think so too :)

Are you doing a mod?

Yeh i am ive bought a blue led 120mm fan that shifts tons of air and a fan guard. Just about to spray the fan guard black. Have to wait for my dremel to come from ebay to cut the hole though (couldn't find a big enough hole saw) So hopefully that will work for the cutting - if not ill have to use tin snips and touch the sides up with a dremel. Ill post some pictures up when its done

Kornowski

VIP Member
Yeh i am ive bought a blue led 120mm fan that shifts tons of air and a fan guard. Just about to spray the fan guard black. Have to wait for my dremel to come from ebay to cut the hole though (couldn't find a big enough hole saw) So hopefully that will work for the cutting - if not ill have to use tin snips and touch the sides up with a dremel. Ill post some pictures up when its done

Is this to go on the top of the case, I managed to buy a black fan guard, so I guess I got lucky :p

The hole saw doesn't need to be exact, I've got a 70mm hole for an 80mm fan.

taylormsj

Well my dremel tool just came and it was a joke so im gonna buy some proper cutting discs and see if i can do it if not dad said he would put a jigsaw to it.

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Well my dremel tool just came and it was a joke so im gonna buy some proper cutting discs and see if i can do it if not dad said he would put a jigsaw to it.

A jigsaw might work, You'd have to make a hole first to get the blade in though.

taylormsj

yeh dad has a ton of drill bits girthy enough - just read that cant cut holes with dremel so looks like im gonna have to get a jigsaw blade or use tin snips

Kornowski

VIP Member
yeh dad has a ton of drill bits girthy enough - just read that cant cut holes with dremel so looks like im gonna have to get a jigsaw blade or use tin snips

I'd use the jigsaw, but a hole saw would be best, have you looked on the internet? I wouldn't use tin snips, they'd mess it up...

taylormsj

I have looked but i cant find anything big enough although i did see a hole saw set up to 5 inch on maplins - but its not for metal only wood