So..who runs caseless? post your setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooberman

I vote no on global time :/ that would mess everything up for some 12Pm is dead night that would be dumb lol

joh06937

I vote no on global time :/ that would mess everything up for some 12Pm is dead night that would be dumb lol

+1. that would mess up all traveling (at least make it more confusing). when you are going somewhere or are talking to somewhere that is around the globe, it is much easier to realize their conditions if you have the time comparable to your own. if we had a global time zone then it would take a lot longer to do.

NCspecV81- what cards are those? are all running at 16x? if they are, wow, that is awesome.

spynoodle

I have one computer that runs semi-caseless. In reality it's just a Dell Optiplex GX280, but I always keep the cover open. With the use of Rivatuner's option to boost fan speed on a video card, and a Cooler Master CPU fan from an old socket 462 compaq balanced between two video cards, I have a Geforce 8400 GS down to idle temps of 34 degrees celsius! TAKE THAT WATER COOLING! WHAT NOW? :p

P.S. I'll try to get some pics up sometime, but I don't know if I'll be able to.

just a noob

I have one computer that runs semi-caseless. In reality it's just a Dell Optiplex GX280, but I always keep the cover open. With the use of Rivatuner's option to boost fan speed on a video card, and a Cooler Master CPU fan from an old socket 462 compaq balanced between two video cards, I have a Geforce 8400 GS down to idle temps of 34 degrees celsius! TAKE THAT WATER COOLING! WHAT NOW? :p

P.S. I'll try to get some pics up sometime, but I don't know if I'll be able to.

my [email protected] runs loaded at ambient temperatures :D

El Gappo

dsci0146.jpg

dsci0147.jpg

dsci0144k.jpg

My damn camera eats batteries for breakfast so I only have a few pics :(

El Gappo

I'm quitting hence the electronic cigarette box and a bottle of liquid nicotine :p The camera is fine just a tad power hungry... and focusing is a pain since I dropped it in a beer keg.

Status
Not open for further replies.