Darren

Staff member
It has begun.

Runs the 19th thru the 30th.

What are you guys planning on getting?

Troncoso

VIP Member
You beat me to it.

I'm not really sure how we can "plan" on getting anything, though, when we don't know what the sales will be. The first wave has nothing interesting, in my opinion.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
We shall see. I'm going to actually keep tract of how much I spend this time around.

Darren

Staff member
I only am thinking about getting Rust. Otherwise don't have interest in much of anything else. But we'll see.

PCunicorn

This is the first Steam sale I plan on paying a decent amount of money on. Looking at Far Cry 3, Red Faction Guerrilla and Armageddon, and the Black Ops 2 season pass. I'll start buying once I get some money in my PayPal layer today :D.

speedx77x

Suppose I'd might buy The Witcher 1&2, Blood Dragon, Or Borderlands GOTY edition for my friend, but so far nothing has really caught my eye yet.

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
Just in case you didn't feel bad enough about your purchase.

Hahah yeah I don't know if I'll like it or not. It seems like it could be promising. I don't explicitly have an interest in trucking but I could see it being interesting. I have a couple of friends that have no trucking interest but really like the game.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
One of the not as technical, but more fun truck games I've played was Hard Truck 2. It's cheesy but fun.

I'm debating on getting Democracy 3 or not.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking at Far Cry 3,

Excellent deal on FC3 currently,Ive only played a bit of it as i rarely play games much these days,But Ive had a lot of fun in the Map Editor creating my own map...cant wait to see what the map editor of FC4 brings...definitely going to be making some maps for Multiplayer. :)

I'm hoping they have a sweet deal on Rust.

salvage-this

You have a nice system, and boy are you going to need it! ;)

Thanks!

Yeah I heard that it is pretty rough. I'm excited to see the performance difference between Windows and Linux. Never really had any games that were demanding on both platforms.