Steam Summer Sales

Picked up the Farcry Franchise pack. Dont know why though I still have a ton of games I bought at the last Steam sell that I havent played yet :eek:

Okedokey

I bought RAGE for the old man. He's always moaning there isn't enough first person shooters and since he doesn't pay multi player, this works well.

PCunicorn

I have heard a ton of people say there's to many FPS games. Never heard somebody say there's not enough lol. Personally, I lean a little more on "not enough".

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Snapped up "State Of Decay + the DLC"..Been wanting to play this game for ages but hearing mixed reviews i decided to wait until it come down in price.

Anyone know if they fixed the keyboard issues people were having at release?..i heard people were having issues with key mapping and buttons just not working..however xbox 360 controller users were fine. :confused:

Now hopefully Rust is soon on the sale.

Darren

Staff member
If you for some reason haven't gotten Terraria yet, get it for 2 bucks. Fantastic game.

PCunicorn

Added $30 to my wallet, but missed out on Far Cry 3 and ETS2 :( Might get them both anyways, even though they are both double what they were.

Really wanting GTA IV, gonna get it when it drops to $5 which I'm sure it will.

Last edited:

speedx77x

Added $30 to my wallet, but missed out on Far Cry 3 and ETS2 :( Might get them both anyways, even though they are both double what they were.

On the last day they usually have a sale on the biggest games, so Far Cry 3 might be there not too sure about ETS2 though.

PCunicorn

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Got Ace of Spades that way a couple sales ago.

Edit: Well, got GTA IV (complete edition), but it was actually via a Steam trade, not from the sale :p

Last edited:

Okedokey

Rage is so poorly coded. No SLi support, wont do gpu transcoding without disabling one GPU and has epic texture popping... terrible.

PCunicorn

What did you trade for GTA?

2 TF2 keys, which is about $4.50.

Not sure if I should pick up Arkham Origins... it looks fun, but not sure if I want to play a game that's supposed to be very similar to Arkham City (which was very good, but its not one of those games where I thought "wow, its so good, they should make a second one that's very similar with a new story".

Troncoso

VIP Member
I just got FF7 and 8. The Square Enix launcher is the biggest POS ever forced onto a game

Agreed. I bought FF7 last year. Once I learned I needed an account I closed the window and never played it again.

Haha. I was literally just reading about that. I was sitting here looking at the Steam sale thinking of getting FF7, but after reading about needing an account and a launcher, I quickly changed my mind.

salvage-this

I still have my old copy of FF7 and my PS1 with all of my saves. If I really want to play it, I'll boot up the old system :p

Troncoso

VIP Member
That awesome South Park discount...

ix4Bt9B.jpg