Strange Mouse and Keyboard Problem, Help!

spikesot

Make sure you have the latest nvidia driver installed and then in nvidia control panel, change the resolution to something else, apply and then rechange it back to your required settings making sure you have the highest refresh rate enabled that is applicable.

I will try, i will told you guys results. Thanks for all!

spikesot

Make sure you have the latest nvidia driver installed and then in nvidia control panel, change the resolution to something else, apply and then rechange it back to your required settings making sure you have the highest refresh rate enabled that is applicable.

I tried it already, same problem. Still working better at nights than at mornings (random delay but still working better at nights). At mornings mouse and keyboard are really slow. Its strange i tried with a friend computer and still having same problem with his computer... The only things that I install is Nvidia Drivers, Steam and Battlenet app. Maybe some cables from monitor? (its a BenQ XL2411T 120hz), the power cable from my PSU should be the PSU cable or can be other different?

Sounds like a graphics resolution issue, where your graphics card is not reading things in the correct size, and the monitor is compensating by reproportioning the screen on its own, creating a difference between what you and what the PC see, which could cause lag? Not sure, but without a doubt check your graphics card settings, and check if your mouse/keyboard have any special drivers that should be installed (best way is to google "[device] driver for [OS name]" an example being "Xbox 360 driver for Windows 7"

spikesot

Sounds like a graphics resolution issue, where your graphics card is not reading things in the correct size, and the monitor is compensating by reproportioning the screen on its own, creating a difference between what you and what the PC see, which could cause lag? Not sure, but without a doubt check your graphics card settings, and check if your mouse/keyboard have any special drivers that should be installed (best way is to google "[device] driver for [OS name]" an example being "Xbox 360 driver for Windows 7"

I have the latest mouse drivers installed and Keyboard too, I Have tried too with different keyboards and mices and same problem too. I play at 1920x1080 120hz, maybe i should change DVI cable? or Power cable?

spikesot

Can my house affect computer performance? I mean, can electric cables of my house affect my PSU and my computer? Can my power cord affect this? Can the power cord of my screen be faulty?

Afraid i cant help anymore, never had the issue myself with a wired mouse, wireless i had a logitech mouse go bad that was acting like that. So my best guess is try a different mouse

You have a very strange issue, best bet is most likely have your internet provider come out and take a look, or some PC repair place that will go to your house. I know i had an issue with my PC lagging that was fixed by a visit from Frontier (AKA Verizon)

spikesot

You have a very strange issue, best bet is most likely have your internet provider come out and take a look, or some PC repair place that will go to your house. I know i had an issue with my PC lagging that was fixed by a visit from Frontier (AKA Verizon)

Tried with no Ethernet cable and same problem, so no internet problem. The most strange thing is that at nights works better, but no Internet related, so... Can power cables affect this?

spikesot

I need more help guys! I don´t know what to do... I feel that when the mouse delay appears, the mouse stop less than 1 second and after it, starts to delay, and keyboard starts to delay too (but sometimes is not a delay, its a mouse accel or keyboard accel), as i said, at nights works better but at mornings, when i wake up, mouse feels really really slow.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
If this happens on different computers with the same mouse and keyboard then there is a problem with either the mouse or keyboard. Try using the mouse and a different keyboard to see if it still happens. if it does then try the keyboard with a different mouse.

spikesot

If this happens on different computers with the same mouse and keyboard then there is a problem with either the mouse or keyboard. Try using the mouse and a different keyboard to see if it still happens. if it does then try the keyboard with a different mouse.

I have already tried that and same problem with different mouse and keyboard.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Then there is no common factor here. If you have used different computers and different mouse and keyboard and it still happens, not sure how to explain it. It just doesn't make any sense.

spikesot

Then there is no common factor here. If you have used different computers and different mouse and keyboard and it still happens, not sure how to explain it. It just doesn't make any sense.

Yes man, idk its the strangest problem ever seen, im desperated.. It doesn´t make sense but it has to be something..

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Totally different hardware on totally different computers. Shouldn't have any problems. As long as these aren't wireless keyboards and mouse using the same usb dongle. Is there any software installed on both machines? Certain hardware driver software can cause things like this.

spikesot

Totally different hardware on totally different computers. Shouldn't have any problems. As long as these aren't wireless keyboards and mouse using the same usb dongle. Is there any software installed on both machines? Certain hardware driver software can cause things like this.

The only software i have installed is:

- Battle.net App
- Steam (CS:GO and DOOM games)
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Visual C++ (two 2013 version and two 2012 version)
- Nvidia 3D Vision, audio HD and graphic controller.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
- VLC.
- WinRAR.