The Antec "Skeleton" Case is here =P

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Wow, I can see this being a complete failure. I mean comon Antec, $180 for a skeleton? You've gotta be kidding me...

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I saw it on Newegg this morning. Me and my boss plan on getting it and making something nice of it.

tlarkin

VIP Member
false advertisement. I was thinking skeleton, like Misfits or like Social Distortion? Sweet. I was disappointed when I clicked the link. Obviously a plethora of reasons not to build with that case. Hell, you could make one for 20 bucks if you had the right tools.

Mez

false advertisement. I was thinking skeleton, like Misfits or like Social Distortion? Sweet. I was disappointed when I clicked the link. Obviously a plethora of reasons not to build with that case. Hell, you could make one for 20 bucks if you had the right tools.

it would be pretty awesome if the case acually was a skeleton that you put your parts inside.

tlarkin

VIP Member
it would be pretty awesome if the case acually was a skeleton that you put your parts inside.

Especially if it had a cigarette and a martini glass

social_distortion_1600x1200.jpg

oh and a derby

DirtyD86

banned
$180?!?!?!?

AHAHAHAHHA are you KIDDING me?

that case has absolutely no features to justify that pricetag. if anything it should cost less than an ordinary case, because you are getting less

epic fail antec, epic fail

Mez

hahhahaa yea... I'd prefer an antec 900 over that case anyday plus its cheaper =]

ducis

seems to me like a wannabe piece of plywood with holes in it for standoffs that people like danny use as cases :)

I could see casual people getting into this though as they would probably enjoy showing off there jumbled up wire to people that think building a computer means engineering it for 14 years at an underground research facility in Sweden.

ducis

hahhahaa yea... I'd prefer an antec 900 over that case anyday plus its cheaper =]

formula for case greatness as applied to the antec 900:
price (100)- cost of fans (4x10)= >30 (20)
that alone imo is why the antec 900 is so popular, same with the old centurion 5

Although for modding its the exact opposite but most people don't mod there cases excessively

skidude

Case- Hello, dust and spilled beverages? My name is the Antec Skeleton, and I'm having a party with my friends the expensive $500 graphics cards and the next-gen CPU, you guys care to join us? Hell, bring those guys I met a while ago... damn what were their names? Ahhh yes, that's right, severe electrocution and fritos crumbs... bring those guys as well.

Reply- Wooooooooooooooooooo $2000 party!! I'm there!

g4m3rof1337

Case- Hello, dust and spilled beverages? My name is the Antec Skeleton, and I'm having a party with my friends the expensive $500 graphics cards and the next-gen CPU, you guys care to join us? Hell, bring those guys I met a while ago... damn what were their names? Ahhh yes, that's right, severe electrocution and fritos crumbs... bring those guys as well.

Reply- Wooooooooooooooooooo $2000 party!! I'm there!

If I had the case, it would be on it's own table or ledge.