The Antec "Skeleton" Case is here =P

Irishwhistle

I was just think how bad it would attract dust and some one else posted that it doesnt house enthusiast sized parts well.lIt may not actually cool better even though it is so open

I don't have much of any dust issues... sure, over time it'll attract some dust, but it's not hard to clean it out. And hey! It looks sick!

Irishwhistle

If I had the money I'd buy it... not sure where I'd put it though, I'd have less trouble finding a place for a twelve hundred. :p

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
i dont like it,Its pointless having it you might aswell shove all your components in a cardboard box with a load of holes in the side and the top open :p

Antec are asking way too much for it.

immagine the dust?

just a noob

i dont like it,Its pointless having it you might aswell shove all your components in a cardboard box with a load of holes in the side and the top open :p

Antec are asking way too much for it.

immagine the dust?

hey, shut up! thats probably antec's top secret plan for their next case :mad::p

DarkTears

banned
Before i get one i just have to figure out where to put it so that my pet wont put its hand in there and mess something up.

lovely?

that is the only thing i would personally worry about, I mean, the dust in that case won't be any worse than a regular case, just keep a can of air handy and it wouldnt be a problem.

funkysnair

VIP Member
im interested in this case myself...

think it could be a good start of a build to sell-its like modern, would look the part in a trendy flat Hmmm