The Antec "Skeleton" Case is here =P

Machin3

no comment..i don't know what to say about it. It definately something new. Not something that you would see everyday walking into someone's house :D

Mitch?

banned
the perfect case for a home with no kids, pets, pollutants, liquids, smoke, fibers, fingers, hairs, or ANYTHING AT ALL. lol

ellanky

The heell ?! I dont comprehend its structure ! D:

Maybe if someone showed me a picture of this but with parts in it..

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
Looks awesome. Yea, it's pretty expensive, but hell, how cool does that look... I mean, it's even got a fan. I might get it, I'm really in need of a new hat, and the fan seems lilke a great innovation now that the summer is coming up... all dem gangstaz on the street with their caps and beanies are going to be speechless. Overpriced fashion items FTW!

Also, how come this isn't in the Off Topic? This place is for cases and stuff, correct?

Scubie67

Looks like a dust magnet and if your a single guy you can expect to stay that way once a girl spots it under your desk ;)

ScOuT

VIP Member
You could not give me that case(is it even really a case?)...well I guess I could sell it on ebay or something. Not only is it ugly as sin, totally unpractical for any computer enthusiast what-so-ever.

GSAV55

I think it should be like 50 dollars, then i would buy one. but its kinda stupid to play 100+ for that.

I completely agree. 180 dollars for a plastic arch and a shoddy fan. Ill put my comp in a shoebox with holes punched in it and pay 10 dollars for a shoddy fan

FairDoos

Apparently its hard to do upgrades and installs on this case its really fiderly thats just what ive heard though..