Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Nvidia

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon1

I'm not ATI fanboy and not nvidia fanboy

I have some questions for ATI fanboys and for people who say that ATI the best now.

1- Who currently makes the best midrange card on the market ?
2- who makes the best high end card in the market ?

My answer
1-nvidia
2-nvidia

deankenny

maroon u again fail to realise the whole point of this thread is NOT to find out the most powerful card but to find the most popular and what people prefer!!

tweaker

VIP Member
tweaker said:
What greater progress have they achieved since joining in with AMD?

OMEGA said:
So far, a lot.

However what they've been working on is all behind the scenes stuff, and we as consumers can't tell what exactly there working on

That didn't answer my question.

tweaker

VIP Member
0MEGA said:
I said one of the things they're working on now since the merger is a processor that combines high end video processing.

Which you with confidence can say equals a lot of progress?

Read what I said.

deankenny

i just want to find out whats more popular now and ATI have grown and become alot more popular since few years ago and ATI is level if not more popular than nvidia now.

fade2green514

G80 is superior... but r600 will be superior once its been released.
my vote goes ATI... especially since their cards have long had a reputation for longevity and supporting all the newer technologies.

Geoff

VIP Member
G80 is superior... but r600 will be superior once its been released.
my vote goes ATI... especially since their cards have long had a reputation for longevity and supporting all the newer technologies.

Is that why the X line didnt support DX9.0c and SM3, while even the nVidia 6 series did?

Jet

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];505324 said:
Is that why the X line didnt support DX9.0c and SM3, while even the nVidia 6 series did?

Well, the 6 series couldn't handle any games with SM3, so I don't consider that too pertinent.

deankenny

very confusing lol, all i wanted to see was i knew for a fact ATI becamse alot more popular over the last year but i just wanted to prove it for myself and it turns out it has actually BECOME more popular than nvidia lol

Status
Not open for further replies.