The Proper Way to Deal with Wall-Hackers

Twist86

Any counterstrike player knows it takes more than 1 stab for a kill, headshots don't register with knives either.

ROFL...I thought the same in the back of my mind. Chinese are scary.

This is why games need to be banneeD!!!!!!!11111oneone

Nah this is exactly what a dictator LOVES to see...his little future army of psychos.

1337dingo

ya saw that yesterday.. so funny. bloody hackers.. but

This is why games need to be banneeD!!!!!!!

no thats y phycotic ppl need to be locked up.. its not the games.. i mean i do run faster with a knife in RL but still its just a game...

tlarkin

VIP Member
There are parts of China that have really bad gang problems. This happens all over the world, even in the USA, but here it is more likely to happen over pride or a girl rather than a video game.

JLuchinski

That's insane. I remember about 15 years ago here (Calgary) A guy stabbed another guy to death over Mario Cart 64 because he kept beating him. Some people take it way to seriously.

tlarkin

VIP Member
That's insane. I remember about 15 years ago here (Calgary) A guy stabbed another guy to death over Mario Cart 64 because he kept beating him. Some people take it way to seriously.

Some people are just nuts. A couple years ago this guy shot another guy to death outside a liquor store down the street from me. You know why he did it? When he held the door open for the guy who was coming out, the guy coming out didn't say thank you to him. So he flipped out, went to his car and grabbed a gun and shot the guy to death. For not saying thank you.

Some people are just freaking crazy.

JLuchinski

Some people are just nuts. A couple years ago this guy shot another guy to death outside a liquor store down the street from me. You know why he did it? When he held the door open for the guy who was coming out, the guy coming out didn't say thank you to him. So he flipped out, went to his car and grabbed a gun and shot the guy to death. For not saying thank you.

Some people are just freaking crazy.

That's crazy. And I'll bet he'll get a some bullshit sentence because he was "temporarily insane".

tlarkin

VIP Member
That's crazy. And I'll bet he'll get a some bullshit sentence because he was "temporarily insane".

No, he will get murder 2 which is 20 to 40 years in federal pound me in the ass prison, with a chance of parole maybe after 15 I think. My friend is a criminal defense attorney, and we talk about this stuff all the time.

JLuchinski

No, he will get murder 2 which is 20 to 40 years in federal pound me in the ass prison, with a chance of parole maybe after 15 I think. My friend is a criminal defense attorney, and we talk about this stuff all the time.

Good, he deserves it. He'd probably get squat up here, our justice system sucks ass. Federal pound me in the ass prison. I love Office Space.