The Proper Way to Deal with Wall-Hackers

ganzey

banned
lol xD i've never been to a lan party ;( i wish i school would so something cool like that

just find 2 or 3 friends that game, and there ya go

ha ha ha... note to self: don't wall hack around ganzey.

hehe, that would not end well :p

you know, now that i looked at my case, i could fit at least a hand gun in my case and have it unnoticed. i have 8 free 5.25 slots. look slike i might be modding my case soon........
or maybe just a, airsoft gun. see someone cheating and just pop them in the back of the head muhahahahaha

Last edited:

joh06937

just find 2 or 3 friends that game, and there ya go

hehe, that would not end well :p

you know, now that i looked at my case, i could fit at least a hand gun in my case and have it unnoticed. i have 8 free 5.25 slots. look slike i might be modding my case soon........
or maybe just a, airsoft gun. see someone cheating and just pop them in the back of the head muhahahahaha

well, if the lan party was in the dark, you could go completely unnoticed. head shots, FOR REAL!

Gooberman

well when someone sees a freaking flash they're going to look and see their buddy fall to the ground and blood splatter on the wall and then they die then i hear in news teenager kills friends over a game lol xD

ganzey

banned
well when someone sees a freaking flash they're going to look and see their buddy fall to the ground and blood splatter on the wall and then they die then i hear in news teenager kills friends over a game lol xD

lol, i guess video games do cause violence, lol. aight, i have a low power airsoft gun im gonna mount in my case. pics in a few minutes

joh06937

wow, i was thinking of the airsoft gun, but ok :eek:

1337dingo

lol the lan partys i used to go to were good.. but now they drink there so they are just eazyer to kill... but i went to a RFlan was awesome

Gooberman

oh i didn't read most of his last post i thought he was talking about a real hand gun lol air soft gun would be OK give em a bruise on the head(if that lol) =]