The Proper Way to Deal with Wall-Hackers

ganzey

banned
here it is in position, just gotta rig a support bracket out of mechanics wire and zip ties so i can quikly remove it wen needed. as you can see, it is very well hidden :D

29qgtfk.jpg

2d6t9wl.jpg

256cxva.jpg

ganzey

banned
ahh yes, i also need to remove those red and blue fans(unfunctional, just screech and spin very slowly) and im workin on the mount, proly gonna take a while to get it right

joh06937

you should make a little compartment in the bottom with a flip open door (side facing you flips open) with a spring loaded holder for the gun, like a dvd drive.

JLuchinski

I had to take a second look to see the gun. Stupid question but is it CO2? I have one that looks identical to yours but it's spring loaded, not even good enough to get the frikin pigeons to stop shitting on my step. Maybe my cheap ass will cough up enough to buy something with mo powa. Nice rig BTW.

ganzey

banned
I had to take a second look to see the gun. Stupid question but is it CO2? I have one that looks identical to yours but it's spring loaded, not even good enough to get the frikin pigeons to stop shitting on my step. Maybe my cheap ass will cough up enough to buy something with mo powa. Nice rig BTW.

nah, its jsut a spring gun. i think i paid like $4 for it at a swap meet. i'd say its accurate enough to about 6-8 feet, lol. but it will be nice to pop someone :D

and thanks

ScottALot

well when someone sees a freaking flash they're going to look and see their buddy fall to the ground and blood splatter on the wall and then they die then i hear in news teenager kills friends over a game lol xD

And then some kid breaks the silence by yelling "****ing wallhacker"

joh06937

you know what movie would really sell? a movie documenting the drama that is behind lan parties... including that ^ scene.

1337dingo

lol oi im at work so cant post links to stuff.. but google .. "PWN'D support group" so funny its done by college humor