This is going to sound stupid but stay with me

m0nk3ys1ms

holyjunk125 said:
Did you guys think that his parents might take it to a computer place to get it fixed and they notice these noticable things. :)

good point, wait like 2 months before you do anything to it thought, so it wont seem so obvious.

Decadence

holyjunk125 said:
Did you guys think that his parents might take it to a computer place to get it fixed and they notice these noticable things. :)
i like my idea with the shorting the mobo out with a barbeque lighter spark

Trizoy

VIP Member
Pull the HD out.. Unplug it. Hit it on a soft surface (no scratches) firmly... Hit it on something like a couch arm rest.

No hd, no computer.

Ohh did your HD fail?

holyjunk

Trizoy said:
Pull the HD out.. Unplug it. Hit it on a soft surface (no scratches) firmly... Hit it on something like a couch arm rest.

No hd, no computer.

Ohh did your HD fail?
Nice. Nice.

Decadence

i doubt its like that. i have lots of money but for some reason they still have control over everything i buy.

OvenMaster

VIP Member
Decadence said:
i doubt its like that. i have lots of money but for some reason they still have control over everything i buy.
Careful this doesn't backfire on you. If they have final say over how you spend your money, you could end up with an lowball POS. It would be new, yes, but good only for surfing the net and email. Games would be out of the question, especially with integrated graphics. Can you say "eMachines"?
Tom

Last edited:

jimmymac

VIP Member
its pretty digusting that your even considering trying to help this guy break his machine.

Anyone even stopped to think as to why his folks have a 6 year old computer that they do not want to replace until is absolutely necessary. Possibly because computers aint exactly a cheap product to replace. Maybe they cant afford to be spending that kind of money replacing a computer right now.

Also we dont know enough about this computer, maybe its also doubles as one for his mum or dads work. Breaking it could mean a loss of important data to them.

Have a thought guys!

Decadence

OvenMaster said:
Careful this doesn't backfire on you. If they have final say over how you spend your money, you could end up with an lowball POS. It would be new, yes, but good only for surfing the net and email. Games would be out of the question, especially with integrated graphics. Can you say "eMachines"?
Tom
yea i know...my dad actually knows a bit about copmuters but even still, im gunna build my next computer with good stuff http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=47573&page=3

OvenMaster

VIP Member
jimmymac said:
its pretty digusting that your even considering trying to help this guy break his machine.

Anyone even stopped to think as to why his folks have a 6 year old computer that they do not want to replace until is absolutely necessary. Possibly because computers aint exactly a cheap product to replace. Maybe they cant afford to be spending that kind of money replacing a computer right now.

Also we dont know enough about this computer, maybe its also doubles as one for his mum or dads work. Breaking it could mean a loss of important data to them.

Have a thought guys!
I did. And I'd answered semi-seriously, telling the consequences for his act: he could be worse off than before. If MY kid did this, I'd kick his a$$ and he wouldn't get a PC until he left home and bought his own! The problem is that it's the kid's own money. If he's under 18, then I can understand why his parents do control it, if he's asking how to trash a PC for purely selfish reasons.
Tom

tweaker

VIP Member
OvenMaster said:
If MY kid did this, I'd kick his a$$ and he wouldn't get a PC until he left home and bought his own!
LOL good one! If so you could make him push the lawnmower and wash your car until he's 50! :D

ranzy

Disable your anti-protection, and go on loads of websites which you could easily pick up viruses from, keep doing this for a while until your computer is going crazy.... Complain to your madre/papí (dno why i said that) and get them to buy a new one, if they do look at your existing computer in detail they will see that it is viruses 'n' stuff. This is more believable than some of the other stuff, like pouring water on the motherboard etc where you could easily be caught and get wasted.

holyjunk

ranzy said:
Disable your anti-protection, and go on loads of websites which you could easily pick up viruses from, keep doing this for a while until your computer is going crazy.... Complain to your madre/papí (dno why i said that) and get them to buy a new one, if they do look at your existing computer in detail they will see that it is viruses 'n' stuff. This is more believable than some of the other stuff, like pouring water on the motherboard etc where you could easily be caught and get wasted.
Yes, but you can fix those problems too for less money than buying a computer.

mrjack

VIP Member
Or accidentally hit a glass of soda so that it gets into the computer. Might not be good for your accessories, though. Like your keyboard and monitor etc. Can create quite a surge. :p