Vista theme for everybody!

ADE

banned
I didn't use the rar. extractor I had to down load.....but, hay, when I open the side menu, why are all the words cut short? like the starting "M" in "My Computer" is cut off in the middle, and anything else through that strait line.

lhuser

There is a Vista theme in windowblinds that works and looks exactly like the RTM. It's exactly like Vista, and people will get it confounded :D

Rambo

There is a Vista theme in windowblinds that works and looks exactly like the RTM. It's exactly like Vista, and people will get it confounded :D

Can I have a link to that please? Is it the one called VistaXP? If not, send me a link.

Cheers.

ADE

banned
well, the link you gave me doesn't work, but i found one that did...the updated version...

ADE

banned
Window blinks cost $$$ and they use less memory than standard so it increases performance (very little, but does) so says the website of theirs...

Kornowski

VIP Member
Yeah, that's true, Wait!

What are you on about, you actually have Vista don't you?

You're craaaazy :p
Let's see you use a WB5 Vista skin on Vista :)

Kornowski

VIP Member
It's a zipped file, it has the theme and a screenshot of the theme in there, that'll be why it's opening with MS Paint. Just explore the folders and when you find the .mmstyle file, double click it.

It'll load it on providing you've installed the patch. :)