Vista theme for everybody!

Kornowski

VIP Member
I don't think so, No.

Just like if you have a wallpaper, it won't be the same for the other accounts.

If you aren't too sure try changing it to the silver XP theme or something and see if that effets them, I doubt it will :)

Make sure you check out the new edition to the first post! :D

Kornowski

VIP Member
Are you using the Vista theme now then?

I've added a new theme about Windows Blinds, I have just discovered it, so I thought I'd share it with people :)

Kornowski

VIP Member
You're really welcome, Just glad that people have liked it so far and it's getting used :)

"Pretty Good", Pah! You mean excellent :p

notsmart101

You're welcome :D

You'll have to be more descriptive.

You've downloaded the Vista theme off Deviantart and you also download the theme patcher, you use the patch (it tells you how) and then you restart and then double click on the theme you downloaded, Get back to me if you still have problems :)

oooooo i only down loaded the pacth and then restarted then the other one and didnt restart...my bad...and yea ill PM if i have troble..thanks

ducis

when I try to open the theme it just says it cannot be opened cause its not a valid win32 app/file or somthing

PC eye

banned
Are you using the Vista theme now then?

I've added a new theme about Windows Blinds, I have just discovered it, so I thought I'd share it with people :)

You mean you are now just finding out about Windows Blinds? shame on you! :p That's been around for a few years now at least since SP 2 came out.

Kornowski

VIP Member
when I try to open the theme it just says it cannot be opened cause its not a valid win32 app/file or somthing

Have you installed the patch and then restarted your computer?

You mean you are now just finding out about Windows Blinds? shame on you! :p That's been around for a few years now at least since SP 2 came out.

Well, I knew about I, just never liked and I think it's really good now. So I added the best theme I could find. :)

EDIT: Howcome it's become un-stickied?

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
So, You've downloaded the patch, installed that and restarted, then.

You download the .mmstyle theme, and go through all the files untill you find the theme, it's a yellow and green icon.

Copy this and put it on your desktop, Double click it.

Once the theme is applied, don't delete it, you will still need it, but you can move it from your dektop to a folder somewhere or something.

PC eye

banned
I'm still trying to find out how to change the shutdown menu back to the default XP look. Here you see an emerald green square with the three buttons for loggin off, shutting down, or restarting the system. Plus there's a circular icon seen in explorer windows.

PC eye

banned
That was a leftover from the Vista transformation pack tried earlier. Eventually I will get into the registry to restore items there. Even the desktop icons still have the Vista look as you can see from the screen capture here when the sidebar was used. The MyComputer, Control Panel shortcut, Outlook Express, IE 7, and a few others still see that as well as a circular icon that spins when you have an explorer window open.