Wad is your most embarrsing moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke_742

banned
p4r4s1t3 said:
Haha you all did that when you were younger...I'm 16 and a few weeks ago i'd been out drinking all night and I had a terrible stomach, in college all day I was farting then I did a huge fart and felt something in my boxers....and it wasn't solid either! So I "Pingu'd" to the toilet and stashed my boxers in the bin, cleaned myself up and went commando for the rest of the day lol!

THat happended to me a couple of times except i kept my boxers on EWWWW

Bobo

banned
ke_742 said:
THat happended to me a couple of times except i kept my boxers on EWWWW

Actually, now that I think back, I probably have, too

My most embarassing moment:

I was about 8, playing 2nd base, and I literally peed my pants. My cup held some of it in, but it had aeration holes in it.....:rolleyes:

4W4K3

VIP Member
probably every time i make my girlfriend cry. it doesn't happen often...but when it does...man i feel like bashing my face in.

seriously i think i am a jerk, just naturally. and half the time people tell me i am sweet and crap...but i know better. i tend to rip myself to pieces alot inside...but no one ever sees that...blah.

i feel the worst/most embaressed when i make my GF cry, there short and simple spare the drama lol.

ke_742

banned
4W4K3 said:
probably every time i make my girlfriend cry. it doesn't happen often...but when it does...man i feel like bashing my face in.

seriously i think i am a jerk, just naturally. and half the time people tell me i am sweet and crap...but i know better. i tend to rip myself to pieces alot inside...but no one ever sees that...blah.

i feel the worst/most embaressed when i make my GF cry, there short and simple spare the drama lol.

awwww

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
seriously i think i am a jerk
well if you know anything about computers you store all that information in the part of the brain that normal people use for social skills :D I'm pretty sure every computer person is a jerk, it's like a prerequisite, I know I'm a jerk :)

YOu know i havent seen praetor post here yet i guess hes too good for us
nah, last I heard he was going through programming hell (writing java code)

4W4K3

VIP Member
pentium III @ 1000 mhz said:
tha's funny cuz when ever one of my ex's cried they always overdid it. and i told them to bequiet so i can watch tv.

lol..its more of a "serious relationship" so i just have pretty hard feelings about it when i do screw up. 1 1/2 years 2 days ago:)

p4r4s1t3

I split up with my 2 year girlfriend the day before xmas. (2 year relationship not 2 years old :p )

And to be honest, I haven't looked back! The amount of fine smooth poonai i've had is overwhelming. Theres nothing better than a girl who does all the things your girlfriend does in bed, but instead of farting rolling over and going to sleep, she jumps up and pisses off so you can get beered up with your mates. And then ring her again in an hours time lol

4W4K3

VIP Member
p4r4s1t3 said:
I split up with my 2 year girlfriend the day before xmas. (2 year relationship not 2 years old :p )

And to be honest, I haven't looked back! The amount of fine smooth poonai i've had is overwhelming. Theres nothing better than a girl who does all the things your girlfriend does in bed, but instead of farting rolling over and going to sleep, she jumps up and pisses off so you can get beered up with your mates. And then ring her again in an hours time lol

i might see your point, if we were sleeping together, and i drank...but since i don't do either...i don't think i can realate lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.