Wad is your most embarrsing moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
zkiller said:
i fell a sleep in the bathroom of a club once. but i don't want to get into all of that. :p

oooo... I have had more than a few bad nights like that ... I'm almost glad I cant remember any of them :rolleyes: (luckily at home parties not clubs)

Terry

And as for me it’s really difficult to imagine more embarrassing moment than the one ke_742 told us about :p

ZER0X

VIP Member
I reckon it's embarrasing when you run and theres a class/large group of people and then you trip....they laugh at you and remember it :rolleyes:

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
SFR said:
oooo... I have had more than a few bad nights like that ... I'm almost glad I cant remember any of them :rolleyes: (luckily at home parties not clubs)
yeah, from that point on the night pretty much went south for me. lol. the bad thing is, i can remember all of it. doh!

the nights i can't remember are the ones i want to. i am thinking of one inparticular night. something happened and i can't remember what. as a matter of fact i have no knowledge from the first drink i ordered at the club, till i woke up the next morning. i was there with this girl with this girl i had a crush on and she called me the next morning testing me to see what i remembered from the night before. bugged the crap out of me that i couldn't remember anything. haven't drank much tequilla since. believe it or not, that solved my loss of memory problem, but then again, i don't drink or go out but once in a blue moon anymore.

zilla

SFR said:

A girl I was dating passed out one time on my bathroom floor... she wouldn't let me move her even when I woke her up... her excuse? The tile floor was "sooo nice and cool"

LOL

Maurik

ZER0X: u know u wanna tell us...

Edit: actually on second thought i cud understand that u wudnt want to, i dont wanna say mine: cos if sum 1 searches google for my name and this comes up it will be more embarrasing than what i wud say

Last edited:

ZER0X

VIP Member
Maurik said:
ZER0X: u know u wanna tell us...

Edit: actually on second thought i cud understand that u wudnt want to, i dont wanna say mine: cos if sum 1 searches google for my name and this comes up it will be more embarrasing than what i wud say

LMAO :p

Sebouh

You want an embarrsing moment here it is:
wen i was 12 years old or so, once the teacher took us to the school's stage so that we can do the lesson thre. it wasnt much of a lesson though, we had a book which had a tape, and the lesson we were currently on, hada a song. so the teacher stood in the middle on the stage and we made a circle around her standing up. so the song went on and the teacher started to do some dance moves adn we immitated her. after the song was stopped, my friend who was standing beside me told me look at this move, and he did a dancing move with one foot up and turned, so i told him look at me, so i lift my one foot up swing it back, and swing it to the front, and here is where my shoe(that had no shoelases) flew right off my foot and into the air, coming back down and onto the teachers head. Man, i was standing shocked, everyone was looking at me and the teacher holding her head. She said, that's it all of you have been behaving bad, so we will not continue.
so when the class ended, during the resess everyone cam up to me and said, did you blalblabla..?
Good thing i was one of the good and silent students in the class so she had no problem with me.

Giancarlo

banned
My most embarrassing moment is being caught by a teacher while kissing my boyfriend (and yes I happen to be a guy too!). When I was in 11th grade in high school, there was this hallway I thought not many people went down (only the teachers and I thought they only go there after school for coffee meetings). Turns out my teacher forgot her laptop in the room... and I wasn't out to anybody at the time either.

Last edited:

ke_742

banned
.... I am shocked well you got a lot of support out there now these days with all these movements for the gay. I'd move to california if i were u :D

deathbysunshine

got my ass whooped

well this is a good one i believe. one time i was at a show for a local band. this band is very good and pretty dam hardcore. so needless to say i was in the pit gettin my ass kicked. (im like 130 pounds) when this kid from my school who is the left guard on the football team and probably at least twice my weight gives me a mule kick to the chest. since this was not a well known band there were no bouncers present. and the bands played on the floor with the pit right in front of them. so i was toward the front and i lost my balance due to this guys kick. i stumbled onto the stage and knocked the drum set over and the band stopped playing and they all looked at me (including everyone in the crowd to see the reason for the pause). its not over. i have a big headache from all the various fists and elbows and as i try to walk away from the band im so dizzy that i collapsed and knocked the bass guitarists amp over. 2 of my friends seeing the fiasco i was in helped me up and sat me down near the bar. then they proceeded to help set up the drum set again which was not damaged thankfully and it took about 2 and a half minutes to get the band playing again. what do you guys think?
u may want to know that the band was from my school so there were alot of my classmates there.

ZER0X said:
I reckon it's embarrasing when you run and theres a class/large group of people and then you trip....they laugh at you and remember it :rolleyes:

I bodyboard, so i wear fins on my feet. It's even worse when your running down the beach in fins in front of a couple hot girls and your fins make you trip, facplanting into the sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.