!!!!!!! -- water cooling -- !!!!!!!!!

butter

check out this image here

PC_WCS.jpg

i guess the fillport thing is the fill tube on this image..

any good?

butter

can u think of any others? like better ones? i mean, like let's say with the fill tube in between rad and pump, or any improvements..

i'm just speculating..

butter

hey, i did the math here..

Pump-89.95
Radiator-59.95
CPU Waterblock-55.95
Chipset Water Block-29.95
VGA Water Block-63.95
Fillport-13.99
Hose Clamp (for pump)-1.89
+1-1.89
Thread Barb (for rad)-2.49
+1-2.49

total-322.5

add another 50 bux and get a whole H20-220-APEX-ULTRA-PLUS system from the manufacturer. with a manual, extra tubes, installing tools, infamous MC8800 (does anyone know if they even work, anyways? lol), and a bottle of cooling liquid. furthermore, with warranty and support.

Last edited:

The_Beast

lol, didn't you say something to me about control and kit being more expensive? jus messing with you

:) blah blah blah :) you get a lot more with the one I suggested, he doesn't need to buy all of it at once

check out this image here

PC_WCS.jpg

i guess the fillport thing is the fill tube on this image..

any good?

hey that is what I said :)

can u think of any others? like better ones? i mean, like let's say with the fill tube in between rad and pump, or any improvements..

i'm just speculating..

there really isn't any improvement that can be made

spanky

:) blah blah blah :) you get a lot more with the one I suggested, he doesn't need to buy all of it at once

hey that is what I said :)

there really isn't any improvement that can be made

I disagree but whatever it's not going to be my system.

The_Beast

hey, i did the math here..

Pump89.95Radiator59.95CPU Waterblock55.95Chipset Water Block29.95VGA Water Block63.95Fillport13.99Hose Clamp (for pump)1.89+11.89Thread Barb (for rad)2.49+12.49total322.5

add another 50 bux and get a whole H20-220-APEX-ULTRA-PLUS system from the manufacturer. with a manual, extra tubes, installing tools, infamous MC8800 (does anyone know if they even work, anyways? lol), and a bottle of cooling liquid. furthermore, with warranty and support.

yeah but that is only a 2 fan rad, the one i suggested is a 3 fan rad

spanky

i think that's the perfect system here. cuz the CPU actually produces the most of the heat, right? so now i need a couple of those fork-shaped splitters too..

keep enhancing guys.. brainstorm!!

Well the 2 biggest heat producers are obviously the cpu and gpu which is why I would want them both getting freshly cooled fluid as opposed to the gpu getting fluid heated up however much by the cpu. Again preference.

theresthatguy, man y do u disagree? do you think that a whole manufacturer-packed kit would be better? like one of these H20-220-APEX ULTRA + ?

I just meant that I disagree that the setup couldn't be improved from cpu->gpu-chipset setup.

butter

Well the 2 biggest heat producers are obviously the cpu and gpu which is why I would want them both getting freshly cooled fluid as opposed to the gpu getting fluid heated up however much by the cpu. Again preference.

I just meant that I disagree that the setup couldn't be improved from cpu->gpu-chipset setup.

gotcha

The_Beast

jesus man, is it a SLI sys? what is that?? GGGGGGGGGOd!! MORE DETAIL PLZ1!!!!

SYSTEM SPECS
Main Components
Mobo: Asus Striker Extreme
CPU: Q6600
GPU: eVGA 8800GTX SLI
RAM: 4GB OCZ FlexXLC PC2-9200

Audio
SoundBlaster Fatal1ty

Storage
LSI Logic Dual Channel Ultra-320 PCI-Express SCSI Controller
580GB 147GB x 4 RAID 0 Fujitsu Ultra-320 15K RPM
750GB Seagate SATA-II NL35