Watercooling

elitehacker

You know what would be better :p, why don't we ALL go live at the poles, then we don't need such elaborate cooling systems. :p:p:p

ADE

banned
Sadly, i thought of that. I went then then Condensation killed it :(. Then the polar bears stared and mocked me :,( *sniff* DAMN YOU POLER BEAR BULLIES!!!!I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY! I'LL,..I'LL,,I'LL STEEL ARE YOUR COKE-A-COLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, well, if that did happen i would have just shot them, but any who.

g4m3rof1337

sure, waist money and risk your system! pay $400-700 on a water cooling, for what you could just get all of these
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/4...FM_iXtrema_Pro_Fan_IXP-76-18.html?id=6WqNyDhS

That would be safer, and quiet, amazing cooling even for the most extreme overclockers, in fact, I will buy some myself!!!

Your right.
Cause there are soooo many stories on water cooling gone bad...

And again, you mean waste.

And why are you against me doing this?

You dont want to, so thats your decision. Let me make my own decisions...

And they make that special coolant...that prevents such a thing from happening...

Um no comment on your last post ade...
Well..except for the spelling and grammar ...but what else is new...

ADE

banned
Well, I'm just scared of doing this. I just don't want to see you disappointed if something like this happens. I'm not saying it will. I'm not going to stop you, you can if you want. I'm just not sure what will happen. If something were to go wrong. I don't know if it will or not. I just don't think its a good idea to take the risk. Safe or sorry, its just the way i see it.

g4m3rof1337

When I am going to LANs I can remove the reservoir...

Then put it in when ready...

And I need a good PCI slot cooler... To go under the thermaltake tide water.

g4m3rof1337

Alright...
I cant find anything in my range for reliability.

Let me see the best cpu coolers I can get. And Ill pick one.
Let me see the best chipset coolers.
And if needed, if over clocking my ram and gpu is important, let me see those coolers.

Thanks

Ill probably be going with the full tower thermaltake armor.

Thanks

Since I had plans for spending like $300 on water cooling. Let me see very nice coolers.

And other accessories that I may need.

g4m3rof1337

Use that fan on that cpu cooler?

Thanks.

So thats the all time best?

Even the chipset cooler?

To get ultimate performance and looks, what else should i get?

Thanks

ADE

banned
I use a other fan on my CPU getting 70CFM and at my speeds I'm at heat of a stock speed. so if you want to OC like you said that fan will do soooo much better. at 3GHz i bet the idle temp of the CPU would be like, 20*C and max 35*C. so yes, that's good. That Chipset cooling I have. amazing. Only full copper dual heatpipe 4CFM 18dBA fan out there. so yes, its the best. That CPU heatsink/fan combo will dominate any Zelman or other cooler out there air powered.

ADE

banned
have you seen that case before? If not, you absolutely MUST see the other pictures of my case I listed! Absolutely beautiful!