what a n00b!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motoxrdude

UtopiaComputers said:
But thanks for directing traffic to our listing, love free advertisment
Hahahah, advertisement? LOL. I would hardly call this advertising...
Whatever helps you sleep at night i guess... heh.

EDIT: Theres more of you!

Dngrsone

VIP Member
UtopiaComputers said:
Tell you what guys, tell the same to eBay seller, Digitalcrack, perhaps he can better educate you people better than I. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6874843513&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1 I'm sure that he'll be happy to hear from you all as well. With 981 POSITIVE feedbacks and ONLY 1 negative, it seems as the general public has a better understanding that those that post garbage here. Now you all have a nice day.

He has the fastest combo on eBay? But... I thought you did...

Oooooh, I get it! You stole his shtick. Or he stole yours, which I highly doubt, since he's been in the business a few years longer than you and his format is clean and professional where yours looks more like a cut-and-paste hack job.

Oh, and I did tell the same to said eBay seller:

Dngrsone said:
Are you aware that 'utopia computers' has pretty much copied your shtick?

Here is one of his auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...PageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr5_PcY_BID_Stores_IT

He pointed us to you during a discussion of his deceptive advertising here:

http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=43261

This might be a point brought up to you as well, as you as doing essentially the same thing, though in a much more professional-looking manner-- a pair of 3.4GHz processors in one chip are not equivalent to a single 6.8GHz processor, if there were one.

Regards,

Dngrsone

Because, in fairness, we can't pick on you and not him.

Dngrsone

VIP Member
monkeysims said:
i want to see the person who was dumb enough to buy it

Well, a computer-savvy consumer might still buy one of those combos anyway-- money saved is money saved. Whether the consumer knows what is actually being bought... well, that's a duck of a different feather.

and WHAT makes you an authority ? LMAO.......if you're so smart why in the heck you not working for AMD or Intel making alot more money that you probably are now ? Oddly, I mentioned Digitalcrack's listings and no one seems to comment on his listings or is it that he's right and we're wrong ?? LOL....this whole place is a waste of time.

Motoxrdude

UtopiaComputers said:
and WHAT makes you an authority ? LMAO.......if you're so smart why in the heck you not working for AMD or Intel making alot more money that you probably are now ? Oddly, I mentioned Digitalcrack's listings and no one seems to comment on his listings or is it that he's right and we're wrong ?? LOL....this whole place is a waste of time.
Lol, no its not. If it is, why are you posting?

Dngrsone

VIP Member
UtopiaComputers said:
and WHAT makes you an authority ? LMAO.......if you're so smart why in the heck you not working for AMD or Intel making alot more money that you probably are now ?

Who says I'm not? I thought you had better things to do than to lose an argument to a bunch of people who won't buy your crap?

Dngrsone said:
He has the fastest combo on eBay? But... I thought you did...

Oooooh, I get it! You stole his shtick. Or he stole yours, which I highly doubt, since he's been in the business a few years longer than you and his format is clean and professional where yours looks more like a cut-and-paste hack job.

Oh, and I did tell the same to said eBay seller:

Because, in fairness, we can't pick on you and not him.

OH now I get it, it's because his is more professional looking and ours isn't.....that makes 1 right and the other wrong.....LMAO, you guys are a hoot...

magicman

VIP Member
UtopiaComputers said:
Oddly, I mentioned Digitalcrack's listings and no one seems to comment on his listings or is it that he's right and we're wrong ?? LOL....this whole place is a waste of time.
OK, well I did try and tar you with the same brush, but let me be crystal clear.

HE IS AS BAD AS YOU ARE

And you may think this is a waste of time, but you keep coming back for more don't you? :rolleyes:

It simply amazes me that some people just dodge a question rather than answering with a direct answer, No they make up other crap....later losers

m0nk3ys1ms

UtopiaComputers said:

i would love to work for AMD or Intel, but im only 14 so i doubt i would get hired. you dont have to jump on people just because they made a comment. and if you dont like the forum, then dont come back.:mad:

Dngrsone

VIP Member
UtopiaComputers said:
OH now I get it, it's because his is more professional looking and ours isn't.....that makes 1 right and the other wrong.....LMAO, you guys are a hoot...

What part of I told him the same thing did you miss? I pointed him here, he has the same information that you do, and eBay has the goods on the both of you.

<edit> :( ... I think I scared him away... :rolleyes: </edit>

Last edited:

magicman

VIP Member
UtopiaComputers said:
LMAO, WOWWWWWWWWWW 14 and 15 year olds think that they know everything...umm grow up and come back when you're a MAN with knowledge.
Would you like to talk to me then, sir? I think the question you should be asking is why is it 14 and 15 year olds know more about what they're saying than you do?

Dngrsone

VIP Member
UtopiaComputers said:
14 and 15 year olds think that they know everything...umm grow up and come back when you're a MAN with knowledge.

While you're bullsh*ttin', feel free to come talk to me after you've been a computer mechanic for 21+ years. Perhaps then, you'll understand what you are dealing with.

Motoxrdude

UtopiaComputers said:
LMAO, WOWWWWWWWWWW 14 and 15 year olds think that they know everything...umm grow up and come back when you're a MAN with knowledge.
We dont think we know everything. We just know that a dual core procssor running at 3.4GHZ is running at 3.4GHZ, not 6.8GHZ. You are just mad that you got told by people younger then you:p

Yasu

UtopiaComputers said:
Eventhough they are 14 and 15 years old they still manage to act more like an adult than yourself. You have a long way to go my mentally impaired friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.