What are you currently playing?

PCunicorn

I am a freaking wuss when it comes to horror, and I still think I want to play that. In the daylight. With all the lights on. With some loud, happy music playing. :p

STILL playing BF3 on the PS3 :D Also speaking of horror games, I am planning to play FEAR one of these days.

Last edited:

salvage-this

I am a freaking wuss when it comes to horror, and I still think I want to play that. In the daylight. With all the lights on. With some loud, happy music playing. :p

STILL playing BF3 on the PS3 :D

Same here. It looks so good.

I'm getting back into SC2, Tomb Raider, FC3 Blood Dragon. I have so much that I need to finish.

PCunicorn

I am going to have to get Blood Dragon one of these days, maybe on a Steam sale. Played the demo on the PS3, it was pretty fun, also I need FC3, rented that once.

PCunicorn

I am one of those people who is like: "Sure I will play a horror game. If it has guns." :p Amnesia isn't one of those games :D I don't like feeling defenseless, you know?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Started Splinter Cell: Blacklist. It's sad they ditched the voice actor of Sam. I really liked his voice :(

lucasbytegenius

I am one of those people who is like: "Sure I will play a horror game. If it has guns." :p Amnesia isn't one of those games :D I don't like feeling defenseless, you know?

That's part of the horror. Really adds to the game if it can really capture that helpless feeling, that omg you really are about to get effed up and there's nothing you can do.

Darren

Staff member
GTA 4. All my friends have been talking about GTA 5. This is the one time I regret not owning a console. I can be patient though since I haven't even come close to finishing GTA 4, let alone starting Episodes. Game is a lot of fun but the graphics and performance bother me so much. BF3 on Ultra runs way better than GTA4 on high-med settings.

spirit

Staff member
I might actually consider getting it when it comes out on PC. Not actually played or owned a GTA before.

I'm definitely considering getting NFS Rivals when it comes out, it looks a lot better than Most Wanted (2012) did. It looks a lot more like Hot Pursuit (2010) which is more up my street (really bad pun not intended).

Darren

Staff member
Played some GTA5 at a friend's house. Graphics are pretty meh honestly. At least the colors are right unlike 4. I like the driving mechanics better as well as the bigger and more open map, more weapons, and the character switching is entertaining. We switched to one of the characters and discovered him on the top of a mountain waking up from apparently a drunken night wearing nothing but a small summer style dress 4 sizes too small.

PCunicorn

I might actually consider getting it when it comes out on PC. Not actually played or owned a GTA before.

I'm definitely considering getting NFS Rivals when it comes out, it looks a lot better than Most Wanted (2012) did. It looks a lot more like Hot Pursuit (2010) which is more up my street (really bad pun not intended).

I have owned GTA3 years ago and now Vice City Stories for the PSP, so I can't wait to try GTA on the PC. NFS Rivals looks like what Most Wanted should have been, It really just looks like a mix of NFS MW and HP along with Frostbite 3 visuals.

spirit

Staff member
NFS Rivals looks like what Most Wanted should have been, It really just looks like a mix of NFS MW and HP along with Frostbite 3 visuals.
Yeah going by the trailers it does look to be a bit like Hot Pursuit. I hope it has a better storyline than Hot Pursuit and I hope my 5870 will be able to play it OK. This is the problem with owning a 4 year old graphics card I guess. ;)