What are you currently playing?

Aastii

VIP Member
F1 2012. I have started a career with a mate and it is so much fun with two of you rather than on your own!!

Aastii

VIP Member
Demon Souls!!

It is one of the best games I have played, one of the most challenging and rewarding games, a game which would only work on consoles I think with a gamepad under hand and one that is made almost perfectly. The whole feel of the game is exactly what you want, the combat is amazing, the whole game is just awesome

Justin

VIP Member
Playing CoD4 on PS3 again. That game is still fun and I love that bullets register when they should unlike Lag Ops 2.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Demon Souls!!

It is one of the best games I have played, one of the most challenging and rewarding games, a game which would only work on consoles I think with a gamepad under hand and one that is made almost perfectly. The whole feel of the game is exactly what you want, the combat is amazing, the whole game is just awesome

Haha. A bit late on the scene. I have to agree, though. I had a hard time putting it down until halfway through newgame+.....which is incredibly difficult, even compared to the original game.

Be sure to check out Dark Souls, if you haven't. It's on PC, but you'll want to use a gamepad for it anyway. It's the same feel as Demon Souls, but with an open world.

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
Bought TLoU the day it came out and was able to play about 2 hours due to my summer workload, so I let a friend borrow it. Got it back and started over from the beginning; enjoying it so far.

Aastii

VIP Member
Haha. A bit late on the scene. I have to agree, though. I had a hard time putting it down until halfway through newgame+.....which is incredibly difficult, even compared to the original game.

Be sure to check out Dark Souls, if you haven't. It's on PC, but you'll want to use a gamepad for it anyway. It's the same feel as Demon Souls, but with an open world.

Free on PS+ is why ;). It has been for a while but with work and PC gaming i do not go on my Playstation so much

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Grand Theft Auto V
:) :good:

I'm quite surprised just how nice GTA V looks and runs on the PS3,Even though in tests it runs on average 26-30 fps max @ 720p ive not experienced any noticeable slow downs or frame drops,They seemed to have really squeezed every little last bit of performance out the PS3.

Il still get the PC version though purely for bigger multiplayer online,and of course MODDING!

lucasbytegenius

I'm waiting for the PC version to come out before I get it, because I'm not a console-owning peasant and am proudly part of the PC master race :p

Jamebonds1

Battlefield 3. I will say this is confused between BF3 and COD :D

BTW, this is not place to discussion banned member. Let's going back to topics.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I cleaned up the off topic discussion,Like mentioned please keep this thread on topic.