What are you currently playing?

Calin

I never liked CS games. How can a shooter where you can't even ADS with your gun be so popular?

Geoff

VIP Member
I've been playing a lot of Overwatch, Left 4 Dead 2, and Team Fortress 2. I've been into modded L4D2 games where you have up to 12 infected vs 12 survivors (bots).

Origin Saint

Closing in on 200 hours in Fallout 4 (going through Far Harbor now, and building my epic finale settlement), Rocket League and Overwatch with some friends. Also working on getting some time in on Witcher II so I can play the third.

Punk

Staff member
Is anybody playing ARK Survival? I have a tribe with about 12 people if you're interested to join!

Darren

Staff member
Is anybody playing ARK Survival? I have a tribe with about 12 people if you're interested to join!
I got it for like 12 bucks but still haven't really tried out it after being destroyed by a giant snake.

Laquer Head

Never played it. How is it? I'm kinda bored of playing Battlefield all day, I wanna play something different.

It's fantastic in my eyes, its visually stunning and if you enjoy heavy story and exploration, its definitely worth a play.

Im not much into shooters, so this high quality RPG is such a welcomed change from the sea of shooters on the market.

beers

Staff member
I got it for like 12 bucks but still haven't really tried out it after being destroyed by a giant snake.
That pretty much describes my experience too. Spawned a couple of times and got insta chomped by some raptors. RIP

Origin Saint

That pretty much describes my experience too. Spawned a couple of times and got insta chomped by some raptors. RIP
Looks interesting, but honestly looks like a Rust clone + dinosaurs. My only experiences in these kinds of multiplayer always-on survival games, is my shit gets destroyed and looted and I get frequently killed, when my only real goal is to survive on my own or with a few friends. I typically never participate in PVP in these kinds of games (Runescape, WoW, Rust, etc...).

Heavy into Witcher 3 -Wild Hunt now, got my GTX1080 and its impossible to not get sucked into this game~!!!
Just started The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings the other day after reaching 200 hours in Fallout 4 (finished main quest + Far Harbor). I tried the first one, but it is so difficult to bear to play, I just watched a summary video instead. The second is good so far (about 2.5 hours in), but I have to take it slow in these large of games. I get easily overwhelmed in RPGs with lots of freedom, side quests and tons of gameplay mechanics to learn, and it kills the experience for me. But so far, so good. Can't wait to play the third (I have it + expansion pass), but I don't want to miss out on the experience of the second :p

Darren

Staff member
About to dive back into Rust with this XP update. Pretty excited for it, been waiting on it for probably 6+ months now.

Reactions: C4C

C4C

About to dive back into Rust with this XP update. Pretty excited for it, been waiting on it for probably 6+ months now.
giphy.gif

Okay.... I may only be able to play at 30FPS on all low settings in 720p, but I'm going to have to check this out. I haven't played Rust in over 2 months..

C4C

That's awesome! Didn't know you could fish either... I've missed 10 updates now, and being crucial to the XP system, I'm really behind lol

Calin

I've been playing a lot of GTA V recently so I decided to go back to IV for a bit. Better than V in a lot of ways actually