What are you currently playing?

Geoff

VIP Member
I've been playing a lot of GTA V recently so I decided to go back to IV for a bit. Better than V in a lot of ways actually
I think GTA IV is a lot better than GTA V. I've mentioned this a few times before, but I really don't like how you need to have a lot of time invested in GTA V to make it fun when playing multiplayer. IMO, multiplayer is the best part about GTA, and when you are someone who doesn't play much you are constantly getting run over and killed by people in unbreakable cars and trucks. What I like about GTA IV is everyone is on the same level when they join a game, and your only real option is to steal cars that everyone else in the server has the same chance at getting.

Calin

I think GTA IV is a lot better than GTA V. I've mentioned this a few times before, but I really don't like how you need to have a lot of time invested in GTA V to make it fun when playing multiplayer. IMO, multiplayer is the best part about GTA, and when you are someone who doesn't play much you are constantly getting run over and killed by people in unbreakable cars and trucks. What I like about GTA IV is everyone is on the same level when they join a game, and your only real option is to steal cars that everyone else in the server has the same chance at getting.
I tried MP in IV and found it even worse than V. I'm gonna finish the SP missions then go back to V or find some mods to have fun with.

C4C

GTA IV and V both have their strengths and weaknesses...

I like GTA IV for the grungy "Honey Badger doesn't give a sh*t" city feel.
GTA V for the refined graphics, performance, and expansive multiplayer.

Calin

GTA IV and V both have their strengths and weaknesses...
True. I like GTA 4 for the better physics in general and longer story, and GTA 5 for the bigger map and the 3 characters system. I personally don't care about MP in GTA games.

Laquer Head

I stopped playing GTA online after the last update and banning of all the modders dropping money bags.. I dont like working for my cash in GTA

C4C

CS:GO.. got back into streaming.. It's fun I admit, but boring with no viewers and a crappy quality stream haha.

I can't wait to play other games and have everything run smooth with dedicated graphics... *sigh*