What are you currently playing?

Origin Saint

One of the rare games that i've played 3 hours and 30 min without getting bored. Also playing with a friend is fun as hell and my mate is helping me a lot in the game. If any of you is interested in playing this game or is already playing it let me know, it's the best 50€ (game + dlc) I spent on any video game.
Gunna be honest. I bought that game ages ago, and just felt like it had an absolutely impossible learning curve to just start doing anything meaningful. Plus I feel like it would be infinitely more fun with a flight stick, which I don't have.

I've mostly been playing Rocket League lately. Got a few games of Civ V in lately to primer my experience in a few weeks with Civ VI. Started the BioShock 1 Remaster on Survivor difficulty with Vita-Chambers off a week or more ago, but haven't gotten motivated to play it much yet. Still slowly making progress in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Human Revolution took me forever to finish too).

Also started Fallout 4 back up to experience the Nuka-World DLC. It's not bad, but it isn't amazing either. I'm pretty disappointed in the DLCs overall with this Fallout. Saying that the workshop system was completely optional, then making the overwhelming majority of DLCs be only about that or focus on that, is a bit underhanded, I think. Still an good game, just not a great Fallout game.

Punk

Staff member
Gunna be honest. I bought that game ages ago, and just felt like it had an absolutely impossible learning curve to just start doing anything meaningful. Plus I feel like it would be infinitely more fun with a flight stick, which I don't have.
It's one of those games for people who are willing to commit a little bit of time to learning. It's definitely aimed for adults, hence why mastering it ain't easy. I don't use a flight stick but many do and yes apparently it's fun too. There are tons of tutorials to help you at the beginning on Youtube. The first 50 hours more or less are you learning and making money and buying new ship.

It's worth the time.

lucasbytegenius

@Punk I love ED, got 200+ hours in it total. Haven't bought Horizons yet, still a bit pissed about it being a separate DLC, but I've got a Ferdie and I like doing bounty hunting and power expansion missions with a group from Reddit.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I've gotten back into my Oblivion kick. I've never gotten very far or beaten the game before, so I'm gonna play through it and then play Skyrim.

Punk

Staff member
@Punk I love ED, got 200+ hours in it total. Haven't bought Horizons yet, still a bit pissed about it being a separate DLC, but I've got a Ferdie and I like doing bounty hunting and power expansion missions with a group from Reddit.

Haha nice, we should play sometimes. Got my ASP a couple of days ago, engineering it right now for better exploration :)

Origin Saint

I've gotten back into my Oblivion kick. I've never gotten very far or beaten the game before, so I'm gonna play through it and then play Skyrim.
Oblivion is by far my favorite Elder Scrolls game overall. Downside being is that it suffers from some serious combat stiffness and general controls issues compared to most modern games or even some from it's release year. Still, an amazing game all around. Hopefully someday I can grit my teeth and experience Morrowind all the way through.

Origin Saint

@Darren
giphy.gif

#Bae
14500684_1037511669680007_406549106949788395_o.jpg

Darren

Staff member
I still don't have a GTR somehow. Guess I'm now obligated to show one of my cars.

*launches Forza*

Origin Saint

I still don't have a GTR somehow. Guess I'm now obligated to show one of my cars.

*launches Forza*
I'm disappointed in the quality of that in-game shot...

Also, I didn't unlock a GT-R in the Autoshow until I had completely upgraded one of the festivals, I'm starting to think you unlock more and more each time you upgrade the locations. I did notice that the challenge to photograph all the cars said there was 400+ cars available :eek:

I was basically sticking to a Nissan Skyline GT-R, and an Acura RSX for most of my races up to now.

Laquer Head

Can't recall if I asked..and I looked back a few pages..anyhow

Has anyone here played 'Obduction'?

I was a quite into Myst and Riven back in the day and this game looks to be from the same studio..been contemplating grabbing it on Steam, but wanted some opinions here, if any?

Origin Saint

Can't recall if I asked..and I looked back a few pages..anyhow

Has anyone here played 'Obduction'?

I was a quite into Myst and Riven back in the day and this game looks to be from the same studio..been contemplating grabbing it on Steam, but wanted some opinions here, if any?
My argument would be, they made Myst and Riven, both of which were pretty incredible, and the teaser looks like this:

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet to buy it, honestly. Now I'm interested as well even.

Laquer Head

My argument would be, they made Myst and Riven, both of which were pretty incredible, and the teaser looks like this:

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet to buy it, honestly. Now I'm interested as well even.

Man, I definitely enjoyed those other games.... I might take the plunge.. its like $30 CAD

EDIT: Bought it...LOL.. Downloading now!! (I'm so weak)

Last edited:

mistersprinkles

Playing Gears of War 4. Also playing the latest Hitman. Occasional Overwatch when I want to feel bad about myself and get my butt handed to me over and over.

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
Playing through Witcher 3 again, on highest difficulty now and trying out all kinds of sweet mods this time through.. Running 12 mods right now, and its pretty fun!

Bought it a few months ago when Sony had their huge sale. Looks amazing. Been putting off playing it for too long. Just may load it up tonight!

Laquer Head

Bought it a few months ago when Sony had their huge sale. Looks amazing. Been putting off playing it for too long. Just may load it up tonight!

Well, I played it through twice now (main game) and the 2 DLC (once each) and I still want to try again to get a 3rd different ending.

Its very well done, alot of fun, and rich storyline.

There are a ton of mods and addons too if you're into modding your games, one in particular redoes the whole game and tweaks textures, shadows and just gives the base game a crazy visual overhaul.