What are you currently playing?

Intel_man

VIP Member
Hahahaha that sounds amazing. The only thing I didn't like gta online recently was their idea of snow. At first, I thought my game was corrupt and was missing textures... but then it dropped on me that it was a snowy edition for the holidays. It looked like shit and made the driving absolutely annoying for heists.

Darren

Staff member
If people ever said "free money" in chat I'd say sure and more often than I expected I'd suddenly have cash spawned on me. Even if Rockstar did check chat they'd have to ban way too many people.

I had a friend that did a decent amount of money spawning and I never had any issues receiving the money or getting in trouble for being in private servers with him racking up millions in minutes. They only go after the people creating the money. They just banned him a few times. :D He stopped after his second strike.

Darren

Staff member
That's more than double what I've made (legitimately) in 13 days of playtime... And I spent a lot of time just straight grinding missions. Shows you how messed up the ingame economy is if you can get it that quickly.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    207.2 KB · Views: 3

Laquer Head

Totally.. if you approach the online world in gta and just have fun and understand the place is unbalanced and unfair in many ways you'll be okay. Many players take it way to serious and can't handle any deviation from their missions

Darren

Staff member
Totally.. if you approach the online world in gta and just have fun and understand the place is unbalanced and unfair in many ways you'll be okay. Many players take it way to serious and can't handle any deviation from their missions
Actually looking at the stats again and I think that includes hacked money, which is likely 15+ million. Not sure how it's counted as job income though since most of it was picked up cash.

Laquer Head

Actually looking at the stats again and I think that includes hacked money, which is likely 15+ million. Not sure how it's counted as job income though since most of it was picked up cash.
I'm not sure 100% but I was reading a chat one night between people and it seems that some modders can drop cash (money bags or briefcases) that somehow shows up as job income. If thats true then it explains yours and my breakdown alot better.. probably many others too that never did the actual jobs/missions

Darren

Staff member
I'm not sure 100% but I was reading a chat one night between people and it seems that some modders can drop cash (money bags or briefcases) that somehow shows up as job income. If thats true then it explains yours and my breakdown alot better.. probably many others too that never did the actual jobs/missions
Makes sense as money bags/briefcases are likely mission assets and would show up as such.

Here's the story... I bought at 8 am when it came out, that disk broke. Bought another Gta5 for xbox 360. Then i upgraded to ps4 and bought another gta5 then that disk broke SO I BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE.

THEN THAT ONE BROKE. so i bought one digi copy for pc, THEN ROCKSTAR UNLINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT FROM MY SOCIAL CLUB... so now i have to buy another one

Laquer Head

Here's the story... I bought at 8 am when it came out, that disk broke. Bought another Gta5 for xbox 360. Then i upgraded to ps4 and bought another gta5 then that disk broke SO I BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE.

THEN THAT ONE BROKE. so i bought one digi copy for pc, THEN ROCKSTAR UNLINKS MY STEAM ACCOUNT FROM MY SOCIAL CLUB... so now i have to buy another one
100.gif