What are you currently playing?

Intel_man

VIP Member
I should log into my old steam acct and get GTA V downloaded (it'll take over 24 hours including DLC)..

Haven't played it since May 2016..
If you enjoy the constant bickering between me and @Laquer Head on the forums... be sure to join us for some GTA Online fun.
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea what he said. But only that phrase. Don't listen to him in game, he's a grumpy old man.

Calin

I broke the screw hole on my steering wheel a few months ago by tightening it too much but a friend helped me fix it so now I'm back at Project Cars. Still a newb though

Agent Smith

Just reinstalled GTA Vice City again. My last save state was in '08. LOL I have yet to beat the damn game. I always just cruised around and did some missions. Same with GTA IV. Now I'm focusing on the missions so I have this game conquered under my belt.

Agent Smith

I haven't played IV in a long time and I know that M$ really screwed up the ability to use your own joypad. Is there a hack or mod that allows you to use your own joypad for IV?

Calin

I haven't played IV in a long time and I know that M$ really screwed up the ability to use your own joypad. Is there a hack or mod that allows you to use your own joypad for IV?
If it works with the 360 controller, try using the x360ce emulator if you have a different controller.

Darren

Staff member
Most controllers these days are picked up and identified by Windows as a 360 controller, even if it's an off brand. Only need to use an emulator if it isn't. Almost all newer games support it natively, I use my controller for numerous games like Rocket League, Witcher 3, GTA V, GTA IV, etc.

Calin

I bought Assetto Corsa last month but didn't play it much since then because it doesn't support using a wheel in the menus. I tried it again recently and I love it! The physics are better than Project Cars.

lucasbytegenius

Loads of Battlefield 1. It's consuming all my spare time, and the best part is that you can't mute people in voice comms so I've been boosting team morale quite a lot.

Punk

Staff member
I finally found some time to play another game than Elite Dangerous :D (well actually I'm waiting for a friend so we can live stream our departure from a waypoint in exploration).

I have to say, This War Of Mine is pretty damn good!