What are you currently playing?

Darren

Staff member
PUBG runs like ass, but is a pretty fun game.
What you don't like your framerate tanking to 15 FPS when you're getting shot at, slowing you down so much you can't even respond until you're already dead in a field?

Yup. Das PUBG

Intel_man

VIP Member
I don't think my game tanks that hard. It just constantly hovers in the 35-48 fps range regardless of the setting I choose. Occasionally when there's no one around it hits around 70fps.

Darren

Staff member
I don't think my game tanks that hard. It just constantly hovers in the 35-48 fps range regardless of the setting I choose. Occasionally when there's no one around it hits around 70fps.
390 vs 1080.

Hmmm. Wonder why? :p

I'm usually 30-50 just few odd dips down to pretty low. Particularly if I'm getting shot at or shooting... which kinda sucks.

Darren

Staff member
Sounds like you need to join #teamgreen and buy a 1080ti. :D:D

Do you get those fps dips even at super low settings?
Haven't messed with it too much. Settings defaulted to all ultra but I bumped most things to high and it still seems about the same.

Intel_man

VIP Member
Have you observed your fps lately? Preferably since the latest patch that dropped like last week?

I found the FPS performance to be slightly more stable and higher on the low end.

lucasbytegenius

I'm selling my RX 480 on ebay during the mining craze so I've been playing with my old GTX 660, surprisingly I haven't dipped below 30fps while playing PUBG on the lowest settings.

beers

Staff member
surprisingly I haven't dipped below 30fps while playing PUBG on the lowest settings.
Yeah it doesn't seem to care much about GPU. This 2 GB 7770 plays similarly to the Radeon 290 that was before it, although this G3258 isn't giving the experience any favors.

white52

I like to play overwatch most of the time,but not forgeting to play pubg, rocket leagua, windlands, killing floor 2 and rocksmith :)

Motorcharge

Mostly PUBG and still some BF4.
Have been playing Doom MP a lot here the last week or so since I found out they gave out the expansions for free. Nice to see that there's a decent amount of players on it now. I really liked the MP before but almost no one was playing it.

Darren

Staff member
PUBG when it's not booting me off the server. :p

Seriously though that game strikes so many good chords for me, and I was a person that hated DayZ (running simulator) and never been huge on FPS's outside TF2 or Overwatch.

Intel_man

VIP Member
For all the gun nerds out there, take a look at the Escape from Tarkov game. Currently in beta, but it's worth the look within the next couple of months.