What are you currently playing?

JLuchinski

Just finished Portal, what a great game, think I'll buy the second one now. Also Gears Of War 3, BF3, Skyrim, COD MW2 I'm really liking this one so far, thinking about buying MW3.

M1kkelZR

at the moment playing Dirt2, finished most of it but still a great game. a bit o the HD remastered Prince of Persia's on the PS3 and some Assassins Creed Revelations.

Machin3

I was organizing my Steam game list the other day and noticed that there are a lot of unplayed games.

Bioshock is one of them. I know it was released 5 years ago but I'm playing it in 2012 :D and its great!

mrjack

VIP Member
Skyrim 1.4 beta with Japanese voice acting. The beta patch is great so far, especially performance wise. I'm having some freezing and CTD issues, but it seems to be related to the SKSE beta. I can play about 40 minutes before the game freezes or crashes to the desktop, but fortunately I have a habit of saving often thanks to Oblivion. Doesn't bother me a whole lot as it does remind me to take breaks more often.

A friend mentioned he was using the Japanese voice-over files with English subtitles and I decided to try it out. The Japanese voice acting does mean that I have to get close enough for the subtitles to show up, if I want to understand the dialogue. On the other hand it is a nice way of immersing my self in Japanese and hopefully I'll start to learn some words and grammar. And I'm always amused by the way the voice actors pronounce names or titles. From now on my character will be known as "Doragonborn".

I was organizing my Steam game list the other day and noticed that there are a lot of unplayed games.

Bioshock is one of them. I know it was released 5 years ago but I'm playing it in 2012 :D and its great!

Definitely a great game with great atmosphere.

Last edited:

mtb211

Just finished Portal, what a great game, think I'll buy the second one now. Also Gears Of War 3, BF3, Skyrim, COD MW2 I'm really liking this one so far, thinking about buying MW3.

If been holding off on both portals.... what makes them so good? Is there a good story?

Matt

mtb211

Bioshock was the greatest game... I tried to get into the second one but my damn game refused to save!

Machin3

Bioshock was the greatest game... I tried to get into the second one but my damn game refused to save!

Yeah no kidding, I just finished it and it was awesome. I can't believe I haven't played it before.

EDIT: you said you tried playing Bioshock 2 but it wouldn't save. I think the reason for that is you have to be signed in with Windows LIVE. Otherwise it won't save your progress. It took me like 10 minutes to get it to work because of all the updates.

But, I started playing Bioshock 2 and its pretty sweet. It ties in the whole story a lot better than the Modern Warfare Series.

Last edited:

itsaferbie

I'm currently playing Terraria, TF2, and Killing Floor.

Also, if anyone wants to play any of these sometime, I'll be glad to play them with any CF members.

Edit: I'm also going to get more games in the nearish future, just don't have the cash right now. :p

wjames811

1.Darksiders II
2.Batman: Arkham City
3.Battlefield 3
These are the games that i like more and these games are have very interesting levels to play.

Turbo10

freelancer 2, and freespace 2 open. Gotta love space sims, i might invest in a joystick too because of them

zombine210

almost finished fallout 3 this past holiday season. i got the goty edition with all 5 dlc. i'm almost done with mothership zeta and still need to do broken steel, but i've finished the main quest.
i'm back in school so i probably will not finish until summer.

Kilian

I am playing more than two games and my game series has a very good stuff
Skyrim
Star wars
League of Legends
Mass Effect 3

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not played any games for a whole week since my mobo died,Cant wait to get it back up and running and play some BF3! :D