What are you currently playing?

itsaferbie

Haha, when I saw you were getting that, I got an emulator and was playing it. So ridiculous.

Anyways, Skyrim controls my life, but I did just reserve Max Payne and Borderlands 2.

Haha good job, if you don't know combos, you get screwed pretty bad haha.

I will soon be playing Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario World, and Ultraman on my SNES, I ordered them on the 6th and should be here around the 13th.

Machin3

Just finished Bioshock 2, I must say to anyone who hasn't played Bioshock or Bioschock 2, its a must. I haven't enjoyed a game so much as I did both of these in a LOOONG time.Absolutely phenomonal.

Tuffie

Playing Mirrors Edge, Formula 1 2010 and Dirt at the moment.

A little behind I know, I got a whole bunch of games last year and forgot to play them..

salvage-this

Just finished Bioshock 2, I must say to anyone who hasn't played Bioshock or Bioschock 2, its a must. I haven't enjoyed a game so much as I did both of these in a LOOONG time.Absolutely phenomonal.

I can't agree more. I beat them a while back.

I just finished Batman Arkham Asylum and I am moving on to Arkham City as well as Borderlands with a friend of mine.

M1kkelZR

currently still playing CoD4 with some mates. ProMod nowadays, public HD TDM sucks ass with the hackers/aimbotters and n00bads.

im currently trying to get a bit better at movement and Rushing but its getting better.

also playing ACR MP still, not as much but still do it.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Playing a mixture of games at the moment,

BF3 Multiplayer (Not even played SP yet).
Wolfenstein(2009) Single player,for some reason MP is not working...are there no working servers anymore?
Star Trek Online-Confused with the controls and what you actually have to do in this game sometimes,But seems okay so far. :p
GTA IV -Nearly finished with this,only a few missions left i believe.
COD-MW3 -Pre loaded for the weekend to try it out. :p

I tried playing BF3 on my temporary 8800GT but it was too slow, even on low. And artifacting all over the place.

Ah,The good old 8800GT,s,I remember getting my 8800GT new..how time flies and tech advances so quick. :eek:

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Yeah, it's an old XFX one with the back plate and all. 512MB. From memory it's an Alpha Dog Edition.

I've also noticed the PCB on it is of much higher quality is actually black, unlike most boards you get now which are black, but the traces end up being brown and it looks ugly in the light.

claptonman

Yeah, it's an old XFX one with the back plate and all. 512MB. From memory it's an Alpha Dog Edition.

I've also noticed the PCB on it is of much higher quality is actually black, unlike most boards you get now which are black, but the traces end up being brown and it looks ugly in the light.

Ah, my brother just replaced his Alpha Dog with a 450GTS. They were pretty good cards. Just crazy that a $100 GPU beats it easy when it costed $200-300+ a few years back.

I've been playing mostly Skyrim. Getting back into Black Ops for some reason. But only playing S&D, since its the only one that's entertaining.