What are you currently playing?

Jamebonds1

If you buy just for single player, why not just try it out playing mult player online? I had tired and it is good.

wolfeking

banned
Apparently I am not clear. I don't play online. I don't want to listen to the idiots and the people that just cant play. Not to mention there is no team work at all.

I play single player, but it comes with multi player, which is stupid. You should be able to buy one without the other.

wolfeking

banned
good luck. MW2 is just now hitting that, and black ops is still a fair ways up there. Generally the prices will not come down much till the replacement is out, and since its new, thats a few years off.

SuperDuperMe

MW3 online honestly sucks, its the worst of the series imo. Its very much enclosed corridor play all the way through. Theres nothing in terms of variety.

wolfeking

banned
Well, finished single player. nothing that I did not expect. Easy, same old weapons with a few exceptions, same bad guys, and macarov died. Now I am going to set the details down and start again, collect all the intel and such.

Turbo10

Well, finished single player. nothing that I did not expect. Easy, same old weapons with a few exceptions, same bad guys, and macarov died. Now I am going to set the details down and start again, collect all the intel and such.

YOU SPOILT EVERYTHING

i don't care i wouldn't touch any cod game with a barge pole, apart from cod4 cause that was okay borderline shite

Aastii

VIP Member
MW3 online honestly sucks, its the worst of the series imo. Its very much enclosed corridor play all the way through. Theres nothing in terms of variety.

The maps are awful, I will give you that, however it is alright as a bit of a time filler. Because the maps are so small and the rounds are far too short, it means each game only lasts 5-10 minutes usually so if you are waiting for something else, getting 1 game in isn't so bad. I can't imagine playing it for any length of time though because, as you said, it sucks.

I've been getting back into WaW recently, it is such a great game. The maps on that are the complete opposite to MW3, they are some of the best in any of the CoD games.

claptonman

I wish I could find a new copy of WaW for $10 or less.

But I've started playing BF3 again, and recently installed CoD4. Haven't done it since I last formatted.

jonnyp11

SKYRIM! xD omfg YEAH!

Same here, and DA: Origins, love RPGs. If you haven't looked in the ROL Thread, i posted a link to an article saying there is supposed to be at LEAST news about Skyrim and RAGE DLCs this month!!!!!!!!! Hopefully the actual DLCs.

Aastii

VIP Member
I wish I could find a new copy of WaW for $10 or less.

But I've started playing BF3 again, and recently installed CoD4. Haven't done it since I last formatted.

If you can get the installation media from someone, I can get you a new, legit key for ~$6

Jamebonds1

Same here, and DA: Origins, love RPGs. If you haven't looked in the ROL Thread, i posted a link to an article saying there is supposed to be at LEAST news about Skyrim and RAGE DLCs this month!!!!!!!!! Hopefully the actual DLCs.

I hate to break on you but I heard there is some bug in game. They're work on update patch, as well as DLC. That's a lot of work.

itsaferbie

I've just started to play Left 4 Dead 2 quite a bit recently. (Just bought it about a week ago) And I'm enjoying it.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just started playing "Dead Space" (The first one)

I've had this game on my shelf for ages but never got around to playing it.

Seems good so far,Graphics are nice but the mouse control/movement is a bit annoying as its so slow.
I have maxed out the mouse sensitivity in the game settings,and upped the DPI to the max on my Logitech G500 and still the mouse feels sluggish so I'm not sure whats going on here.

Cant even find any patches for this game...was there any:confused: