What are you currently playing?

Aastii

VIP Member
In about 10 hours when its finished patching....Rift :D:D:D

Also downloaded LoL last night its uber fun :p

LoL is awesome, what is your summoner name? you are on EU West I assume? What champions have you been playing too, and have you seen any of the professional games? They are the only E-Sports I watch and they are amazing

Been on a major TF2 run. Played over 20 hours of it in the past 2 weeks. And my Steam ranking hit 10 for the first time since I got steam a year and a half ago.

Also a little Portal 2 coop,Mass Effect 1, Orcs Must Die, and Oblivion.

I don't think I have ever dropped off 10, or at least been very, very close on it all the time

SuperDuperMe

LoL is awesome, what is your summoner name? you are on EU West I assume? What champions have you been playing too, and have you seen any of the professional games? They are the only E-Sports I watch and they are amazing

Erm my name is either superduperme1992, or superduperme :p

Iv seen best kills (a weekly feature, was pretty awesome)

As for champions iv just been going random, played the yellow golem thing with shooty hands :p some archer and something else. Not played many games as i was on my gf's tethered phone so didnt have long with it. But what i played its very, very fun :D

M1kkelZR

You do know you can get better graphics via texture packs, right?

yes, but it still doesnt make up for being a game without purpose. I like structure, even though I love openworld games with the choice of freedom and doing the main story, minecraft is just pointless and a waste of time if you ask me.

Turbo10

I don't think I have ever dropped off 10, or at least been very, very close on it all the time

It seems like a decent game but the community is terrible. When i first started people were votekicking me and calling me a noob, and it was the first time id every played the bloody thing. They need like beginners matches and such

itsaferbie

It seems like a decent game but the community is terrible. When i first started people were votekicking me and calling me a noob, and it was the first time id every played the bloody thing. They need like beginners matches and such

I couldn't agree more with this statement for any multiplayer game. I just hate when you enter a new game after it's been out for awhile and you get killed and/or called unnecessary things over and over again. There should be a grouping system, for example: 1-10, 11-20, 21-50, etc. It would make games more enjoyable and people would like to play them more, in my opinion.

Aastii

VIP Member

There is matchmaking already. You have a summoner level which puts you with people of the same rank. You also have a rank in the background which you don't see which goes up/down based on how many games you win/lose and acts for matchmaking.

The community is awful for all games to be honest, it has been the case for me from when I played beta right up to today. The only way to solve it really is if you are with a group of 5 that you know already.

For champions you played, Blitzcrank and Ashe I assume.

Fnatic are my favourite professional team, though not the best any more Moscow 5 have taken the top spot now, they just seem to be totally dominant and untouchable at the moment. Fnatic won Season 1 though technically are still champions and at the top, but then again so far as I know the two teams haven't met yet, so can't really be directly compared.

Season 1, upper bracket finals (not actual finals, but it was a Fnatic vs aAa final in the end anyway). Shushei ftw :D:

[UT]sOglhTLNyC4[/UT]

=EDIT=

http://season-one-championship.na.leagueoflegends.com/match/fnaticmsi-vs-aaa-championship-match

Finals, all season 1 there too. Can get all from either the IEM website or (I think) own3D

=EDIT=

Actually, have an epic Ashe arrow as well :)

[UT]dQgCgHpj_JU[/UT]

Last edited:

jonnyp11

Running BF2 and MOH(2010) Limited edition on my M90. Its running pretty good, but I havent played much yet.

On a core duo 2.16? thought it would take more for MOH, looked it up and says P-D 3/C2D 2/Athlon X2 or higher. What i hate is that that lappy has a better gpu than this comp and my 9600se combined, almost 4 times over!

wolfeking

banned
It is a fairly powerful lappy from what I see. I really see a difference between it and the D630.

It will run MOH, but there is a definite CPU bottleneck.

And just to let you know, it is a Core 2 Duo @ 2Ghz, and FX2500m.

claptonman

Plants vs zombies at work since I had to reformat and lost my saves. Such a simple game but its so fun. They really need to make a second one.

jonnyp11

It is a fairly powerful lappy from what I see. I really see a difference between it and the D630.

It will run MOH, but there is a definite CPU bottleneck.

And just to let you know, it is a Core 2 Duo @ 2Ghz, and FX2500m.

Wondered, was going off a google of Dell M90, so it was just the stock original. But yeay, that's a pretty good lappy, how much was it again? i know you posted it in the new toys recently but don't remember.

and of course 2500m makes it 4 and a half times my 7050/9600se combined!

Aastii

VIP Member
How are Evil genuises in the LoL scene? I love there starcraft 2 lineup and theyre pretty much my fave team atm in sc2.

Nonexistent, they don't field a team for LoL.

Major teams in League of Legends:

Fnatic
Moscow 5
SK Gaming
aAa (Against All Authority)
TSM (Team SoloMid)
Dignitas (love these guys too though they don't get shown alot in LoL. I have played in CoD with some of their members and they are a really good bunch)
CLG (Counter Logic Gaming)

Last edited: