What are you currently playing?

SuperDuperMe

It isn't a problem with Steam, works perfectly for 99% of the people that own it.

You say that there are quite a few games that have some issue or another. To me that would say something there isn't right. Every single game works out of the box on my system, including the last two you have said haven't worked. I would look into it if I were you.

At the moment, playing lots of CoD, some Minecraft with Tekkit and been trying to play DayZ, but servers are down atm so can't log in :(

The servers aren't down theyre just bogged down :p Uber amounts of people are playing. Also, if you downloaded the other day when i mentioned it you will need to download again as the new update is out.

When you try to get in a server, if it is full it will take a long time for the server to respond. You will probably be stuck on "waiting for server to respond" page for a while. If theyre all full just spam the enter key and you should get in.

(Unless the servers have gone down since i was on earlier :/)

(The new update adds another variable which i havent figured out what it is. And also more ZOMBIES!!!!! theyre also a lot less predictable in the sense that they no longer stay in a village or town, they can wander about a far way. I had one at least 500 metres from the town. Good weapons also seem to spawn less fequently and zombies seem a lot tougher. The 1.56 version made the zombies not much of a problem but this update seems to have put them on steroids.)

EDIT: Ignore me, im a div, servers are down, saw it on facebook.

Last edited:

Russ88765

gunna setup Gran Turismo 4 on an emulator cause i cba playing it downstairs

I so wish they'd release the Gran Turismo's on pc! I would kill to play that game on a setup like this:
cfHUe.jpg

Aastii

VIP Member
Started building nuclear reactors on Minecraft with Tekkit.

So far have 1 up and running, requiring no maintenance other than replacing the uranium cells.

I have an automatic power and diamond generator.

Will soon be upgrading the diamond generators speed substantially by building an automatic sugar cane farm, which will take the sugar cane and convert it.

Perkomate

GTA IV. Modded a few cars in, like the classic Mini, the Nissan C10 Skyline, Lamborghini Reventon, Land Rover Defender, Lancia Delta Integrale and AC Cobra.

Good fun.

claptonman

So much BF3. I finally gotten good with attack helis where I can get at least one kill with it before I die. I just want the attachment that jams the lockon.