What are you currently playing?

spirit

Staff member
imho Just Cause 2 is one of those 'games to play before you die' its so fun, ive put about 75 hours into it and hardly done anything and its still so fun

Just got it now, need to install it but I've played it on the Xbox 360 a bit and I found it fun. :)

wolfeking

banned
I have been playing MOH: Airborne and Arma II for the last couple of days. 1/2 way through the flack tower on airborne. Kinda mad that they put in the nazi bosses. So unrealistic.

M1kkelZR

Just got it now, need to install it but I've played it on the Xbox 360 a bit and I found it fun. :)

yeah I have JC2 on PS3. I've put in about 100 hours and I've finished about 10% of the story, for the rest I kidnap people and throw them off of mountains lol

Turbo10

bought civ 4 with the expansions, i love civ 5 and people say that civ 4 is better so i went and bought it, and its pretty awesome

zombine210

bought ArmA II: CO from Steam and getting ready to install the DayZ mod.

anybody interested in teaming up?
you pretty much have to in order to survive this zombie apocalypse.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member

Is it just me,But that mod looks so boring? :p

Seems from Youtube gameplay,The majority of players are just walking..and walking..and walking,Kill zombie....then more walking..walking?

SuperDuperMe

The mod is awesome, Arma 2 thought is amazing on it own, When i get the internet back properly ill team up :D Although i have recently started playing as a bandit so expect me to kill people :p

And you dont need to team up to get good gear :p Theres a few different tricks you can use to ensure you can get awesome gear in hostile places. :p

You loot stuff in towns as well, zombie spawns are relative to how much good loot there is.

Thats not completely accurate. Generally as a rule of thumb if zombies are close so is loot but its not indicative of how much loot or the quality. For example, theres some awesome stuff in deer stands usually but only 1-2 zombies around. On the docks near large town theres usually crap loot yet a lot of zombies. I find the best place for weapons is barns which usually dont have a lot of zombies near them. That said the amount of zombies spawning in has sky rocketed with recent patches. I remember a few a week ago most servers had 200-300. Last server i was on there was just over 1000.

Last edited:

zombine210

thanks for the loot tip mikeb

Is it just me,But that mod looks so boring? :p

Seems from Youtube gameplay,The majority of players are just walking..and walking..and walking,Kill zombie....then more walking..walking?

it does look boring at first... but think about it.

in a real life zombie apocalypse, what do you expect to happen?
this is no L4D shoot 'em up, you live forever kind of game. this is the real deal shtf simulation. this is gran turismo vs mario kart.

you have to scavenge food and water while not only worrying about the undead, but also look out for other survivors trying to rip you off :eek:

this shit is freaking intense. and i haven't started playing yet.

SuperDuperMe

Its amazing, the walking is a bit bum but when something happens its almost magic :p Seriously its that good. This game isnt about zombies, there just an addition.

The game is about interaction and imagination. Seriously you make your own fun out of it. Tool up and group up for some looting expedition. Or form a bandit raiding party. Theres a server out there that has a full transit system. Servers have come up with helicopter raiding parties. Others have gone a for a fun loving party bus. Its seriously insane the amount that is possible.

(another tip Zombine is... Grab a winchester if you find one. That shit is pure gold. Almost silenced and massively over powerful. Grab a sniper if you play bandit or a lee enfield if your adventurous as they are loud as hell. and read this http://www.knowngriefers.com/2012/05/dayz-survival-guide.html Its invaluable)