What are you currently playing?

Darren

Staff member
Shift 2 Unleashed is freaking awesome. Graphics are really good and the sense of speed is probably the best I've seen in a game. I almost shat myself when I got in to a Class A Car and floored it. I felt like I was going faster sitting in my computer chair than I ever have in a car (except when I rode in a Nascar once).

Perkomate

Shift 2 Unleashed is freaking awesome. Graphics are really good and the sense of speed is probably the best I've seen in a game. I almost shat myself when I got in to a Class A Car and floored it. I felt like I was going faster sitting in my computer chair than I ever have in a car (except when I rode in a Nascar once).

Are you using a wheel?

Punk

Staff member
As for MP3,I thought about getting that but i heard that the story carries on from the previous Max Payne's,Which ive never played so it probably wouldn't make any sense?
The Multiplayer looks fun though,Might pick it up when it goes on sale as its too expensive at the moment,and then you got all the overpriced DLC. :cool:

I did that and it played fine, the story works without the previous MPs :). Game is really good!

Darren

Staff member

M1kkelZR

statrting to get into League of Legends a bit more :)
Playing alot with either Ezreal, Anivia or Tristana. Buying Ashe later and gonna get used to playing with her :D

If anyone wants to hit me up,:
EUW -region
M1kkelZUUU - ign

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alan Wake...although its proving to be quite repetitive now and i keep on running out of ammo..and as they're isn't any Melee in this game kind of makes it hard to defend yourself. :cool:

Most likely will end up one of those games i just don't bother playing again.

Been playing some more Battlefield BC2 multiplayer though,still enjoy that game (VSS is fun).

Ive still not played BF3 single player yet. :p

jonnyp11

VSS is ok, I prefer the M95 or the Gol Sniper Magnum :)

Loved those 2, sort'a wish i still had BC2, Vietnam was pretty good, but BF3 is fine and so similar i dont want to spend the money. But those jungle maps were nice, but i can only remember like 3 of the games maps

Been playing BF3 mainly, good bit of dark souls, then some sleeping dogs and walking dead. Also a bit of defense grid and LA noire. Would play some of them more but brother has controller so BF3 is the main game with key and mouse

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
Civ 5, Borderlands 1 and 2, and TF2.

Oh the joys of summer. Sleeping 11 hours a night basically and playing games.

Jamebonds1

I've got the first one and I don't like it. Almost impossible to control the cars.

I was hoping the second one might be better. You just saved me some money. :)

Nothing racing game is impossible for me :D

I'm experinced kart racer and drive on mud (or rock) road.