What are you currently playing?

Darren

Staff member
Torchlight. Trying to finish it before the second one arrives. Been playing as the melee class but I spec'd him to use dual pistols and raise minions. Not the most efficient. I was almost to the end but then I started dying a lot and my build became useless. Starting over as alchemist. (mage).

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
LA:Noire.

I got it on 360 when it first came out but only got about a quarter the way through the game then sold my 360 so never finished it.

Must admit it looks much better on PC. :D

itsaferbie

Borderlands...so much Borderlands. Also some L4D2 on the side when I'm not playing Borderlands. Also been playing Half-Life, pretty good game so far, can't wait to beat it and start on Half-Life 2.

jonnyp11

Borderlands...so much Borderlands. Also some L4D2 on the side when I'm not playing Borderlands. Also been playing Half-Life, pretty good game so far, can't wait to beat it and start on Half-Life 2.

i don't like the original as much as the second half life.

Borderlands here too, just bought it (again, beaten many times on 360 but now on pc with all dlc) over the weakend and already have 19hrs, one or 2 i left it up and did something but still, almost beat zombie island but 2 side missions left.

VVVVVV For The Win
ss_bf8d62a25be95730600ce4789213971c5b763111.1920x1080.jpg
vvvvvv_flip2.png

M1kkelZR

1.3.1? Noticed some lag on the first run as well. This "single player is actually a server" crap is not making me happy.

Why not? Its quite cool to play LAN then with friends without opening another window. Also works better for LAN competitions etc.

But I've been playing some Minecraft with a few friends building stuff and making someone really mad. As I'm the admin on the server and on the TeamSpeak I just keep kicking/banning him when he gets annoying and he hates that :D

Also more COD4 has been pumped into my gaming time. But I've been playing a hell of a lot of WolfenStein Enemy Territory. It so fun lol.

lucasbytegenius

Why not? Its quite cool to play LAN then with friends without opening another window. Also works better for LAN competitions etc.

Oh yeah that's great fun when you have friends to do that with but when you don't you realize it's got some serious performance problems.

M1kkelZR

Oh yeah that's great fun when you have friends to do that with but when you don't you realize it's got some serious performance problems.

Havent noticed that yet, but I don't play it too often anyway. But I do see how it will affect performance, just tried it for fun myself and daaaaayum it spikes so often. It should be separated.