What are you currently playing?

Darren

Staff member
Have you seen anything around Dirt Rally?

My roommate has Dirt Rally. It's a lot more realistic than Dirt 3 is in terms of handling and the like. Doesn't seem to have nearly as much content in it though, only a handful of cars and tracks.

Dirt 3 is really fun, but I want to bash my screen in everytime I get told "DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME, POST IT ON YOUTUBE FOR ALL YOUR FANS".

spirit

Staff member
My roommate has Dirt Rally. It's a lot more realistic than Dirt 3 is in terms of handling and the like. Doesn't seem to have nearly as much content in it though, only a handful of cars and tracks.

Dirt 3 is really fun, but I want to bash my screen in everytime I get told "DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME, POST IT ON YOUTUBE FOR ALL YOUR FANS".
Back when I got Dirt 3 in 2012 I really enjoyed the Gymkhana stuff and I was good at it but I seem to be rubbish at it now and I don't really enjoy it so much. :( I still like all of the other events though. :D

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Been quite a while since I played it, but I replayed Little Big Adventure 2/Twinson's Odyssey over the last two or three weeks.

It's actually really fun. They have both LBA and LBA2 for sale on Steam.

Punk

Staff member
Been playing BF4 quite a lot, loving being a sniper :D . I also just discovered battlepacks lol, I had 48...

beers

Staff member
Been playing BF4 quite a lot, loving being a sniper :D . I also just discovered battlepacks lol, I had 48...

The 4x XP weekend has been crazy. I went from Lv.4 to Lv.30 in a single game when using a 200% XP boost on top of it..